• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Nintendo is Debating an MM Remake or ALttP Remake!

E

Errorman

it seems that both will probably have a remake but MM more than Alttp right now. They already started with OoT 3D why not just go to the next game. Plus you have so many people in favor of it especially the ones who are a part of project moon fall. Like its said just give the fans what they want. I would try to play it but I wouldn't be all that into it.

DarkLink17

Well then
Definetely a MM remake on 3DS because it would be more fun and we already have the Gameboy remake of Alttp, it would probably just be the same thing just with the 3D layering affect

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
There's no way they would be doing a simple 3D Layering effect on ALttP -- that would take far less time than an MM3D or an ALttP3D. If that were the case there wouldn't be any debating going about since they would slap ALttP as a 3D Classic onto the eShop right quick, then make Zelda Wii U/Zelda 3DS and then MM3D.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I don't mind because unfortuanatley I don't have a 3ds. Nor do I expect to be getting one. I would like MM-U though.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
The main point of re-releases is to move older games to newer systems. Because the older ones are no longer produced and are more difficult to find in working order. Porting them to the newer systems gives them new life and allows people to keep playing the games they knew before.

well then they could just release gba link to the past on the eshop,majoras mask on the other hand....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom