• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Nintendo Gallery

A

ajj487

ive only met a couple people who have heard of the nintendo gallery, let alone complete it, i am one who has completed it (excluding), leave a reply if you :)have

ApcolypticMufin

Fan of Zelda & Bioshock!
I'm currently working on it... Not too much progress has been made but Windfall island is almost done! Along with most of the legendary figurines! But I have a question: Does your progress in the Gallery transfer over to a new game+? Cuz' I think I won't be able to complete it without a new game+ file...

A

ajj487

Only on the second quest, not any old new game, but you can put the 2nd quest on a different slot, let me guess you missed some of the one timers, (puppet ganon, hermlock king, big oct, tetra ( just her will get you all of the pirates), ect. btw you will need at least 400 rupees for legendary picto graphs zelda and ganon you can take during the final battle it's just reallllllllllllllllllllllllllly hard.

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
I am almost done. Just one more left!:D

I know of an easier way to get the Gohdon figurine! After you beat him he puts himself back into the walls of the boss room. So if you didn't take a pictograph of him in the fight then just look up and snap a picture of his face (you don't need to get his hands). That's what I did.

A

ajj487

really thats how i did it i didnt even know it worked when you were battleing, btw i sTARTED a new game goin for knuckle and tingle statues i finally got a gameboy connecter

A

ajj487

oh the small island to the east of the entrance of forest haven, you need to use your deku leaf to get their the first time then use a hyoi pear to control a seagull and have it hit the switch near where you came out, then the big gate thing opens and the ladder falls then you can just enter from their from now on

oh and you need the deluxe pictobox

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Blizzard78

I started the nintendo gallery sidequest thing on my very first file, but I never bothered to finish it because its so tedious. But I'm glad I got SOME. More than some actually.

A

ajj487

i just finished it a few days ago, i now own all games exept OoA+ OoS

TQX

Bow Master
Have many status and chambers completed, but absolutely not collected all of them.. Hint: The 4 first bosses are also into Gannon`s Castle (duh), but you can fight them again and again, so you can also make pictures of it! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom