• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Nintendo @ E3 2017 News & Predictions

Uh......
2015 was the "dark" ages of Nintendo. Yeah, the puppet thing was cool, but E3 was about games.
E3 is only there for the public and industry spectacle. There is nothing at E3 content wise that Nintendo can't also do in a Direct and Sony can't also do at the Playstation Experience.

I don't watch E3 for the games. I can get that info from blog feeds. I watch to see how the games are presented, the little extras added to the videos, the live game competitions etc etc.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Admittedly, I spent at lot of this E3 distracted by Splatoon 2, as I was participating in the World Inkling Invitational as part of my Oceanic Team, the Blue Ringed Octolings. If anybody is interested in our experience, go to @BROctolings on Twitter, or ask me any questions about it. :) We had an amazing time playing the game and getting to meet people, including Nintendo staff.

I was excited to play Super Mario Odyssey at E3 after watching its remarkable new trailer, and it plays just as nicely as you think. Salmon Run in Splatoon 2 was great fun too, and extremely hectic to figure out with friends. I imagine it will be a major blast spending time with this mode in the future.

I lost my mind when Metroid Prime 4 was revealed; I got goosebumps as soon as I recognised the logo and heard the title screen music, and legitimately started to tear up. While it will be a long time before it actually releases, I absolutely cannot wait to find out more. I'm looking forward to Metroid: Samus Returns too, it's exciting to be so close to Metroid game after such a long time.

Aside from these, the thing I'm interested in most is probably the DLC for Breath of the Wild, it seems to be adding some awesome content. There's still plenty for me to do in this game, so any additions are simply icing.

Admittedly, I spent at lot of this E3 distracted by Splatoon 2, as I was participating in the World Inkling Invitational as part of my Oceanic Team, the Blue Ringed Octolings.
That was you there? I didn't know and I literally saw you battle it out via stream. That must have been a pretty cool experience.
I literally pre-ordered Splatoon 2 based on the treehouse footage, seeing you lot in the battles and a litle peer pressure of some good friends. I just hope the game is good. I didn't buy the first game though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom