• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Nintendo Doing a Contest to Give Away 25 Demos of Skyward Sword+Regular Boxart

Just Germans, unfortunately. Apparantely you have to be a German citizen...
I live in Holland and I speak and write a little bit of German, so I could try :P

Last edited:

Dukusword

Hylian Warrior
Just Germans, unfortunately. Apparantely you have to be a German citizen...
I live in Holland and I speak and write a little bit of German, so I could try :P

You are very Lucky, it will be hard to win thought if tons of people know about it and enter the contest.

I hope one of these 25 people knows how to rip discs and will let us pirate it. I don't support piracy anymore for the most part, but damn it is inexcusable how poor Nintendo's online infrastructure is where demos are concerned.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'd like a demo, but I don't live anywhere near Germany nor am I a citizen. Oh well, the wait for official release isn't that far away.

So, regular boxart is just silver? Boring, nothing special.

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
Are you sure that's the regular boxart? I thought that it was just a demo box...

But anyway... I'd love to have that. ;_; Just a demo... I'd play it all day, every day until the actual game releases. XD

B

Black Ecko

I'd like a demo, but I don't live anywhere near Germany nor am I a citizen. Oh well, the wait for official release isn't that far away.

So, regular boxart is just silver? Boring, nothing special.

I guess that's to make people want to buy the special edition.

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
Those damn Germans. Always one-upping me every chance they get. Wait... this is the first time. STILL, THAT DOESN'T CHANGE ANYTHING!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom