• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Nintendo Does Something New for Once.

hylianbeast

Sage of Destiny
So I went to my subscription box on YouTube, and I saw this video from IGN.
[video=youtube;DriXVThNDtk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=DriXVThNDtk[/video]
This is 100% true. It's some cross-over between Pokemon and some Japanese series. All I can say is...WHAT?! I've wanted Nintendo to do something new for a while now, but not this! Tell me what you guys think of this.
I've posted this in blogs too FYI.

Dragon Master

Master of Dragon Pokemon
I for one can't wait for this game to be released. It looks like it'll take Pokemon for an interesting turn. It looks like it's fixated more on violence which is something I've been anticipating for quite some time now.

Deeds

no text
Although this game looks good, we must all admit; it's a money waster waiting to happen. If they made it on the 3DS or Wii it would do so much better, but DS... I don't know...

This new game definitely catches my interest. It looks pretty interesting. But what handheld console is it for again?

Sir Analog

Hope Rides Alone
This new game definitely catches my interest. It looks pretty interesting. But what handheld console is it for again?
Only Nintendo DS. Hopefully they'll make an American version. I don't see why they shouldn't, since pokémon is extremely popular over here. I'd rather not import it.

toonlink

Most Active Inactive User
I do not know much about the game, but I look forward to the change. But always remember your past trainers, always.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
This looks like it would take a bit more strategic know how other then predicting switches and what ev's and iv your pokemon has and i think maybe they should do this for all the future games but have the choice between the traditional battles and the new battle systems and still have the same story or maybe switch between styles of battle could be a an option to give you an advantage like this trainer is easyer to beet this way and that trainer is essayer to beet this way *.* the oh I hope this is not going to be like the mother games it looks so amazing (or not a prank) *.* (although that might be asking for to much)

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
This does look like a cross between fire emblem and pokémon, which for me is great, I love games like fire emblem and I obviously like pokémon :P

Clash

Super Melee Brawler
I will 100% buy this if it is localized. And it had better be. I know Japan's history of not bringing Fire Emblem to America, so I have some doubts. I hope it will be confirmed soon. It looks like a cross between Pokemon Mystery Dungeon and (as stated earlier) Fire Emblem. Looks really good, but no way in hell am I having it imported.

D

Deleted member 6224

Yea, Check out Nobunga's AMbition on youtube. It's really complicated and stuff

chris112

ゼルダファンの伝説!
I like the Pokemon series. But this game does not interest me. AT ALL!!!!!! I rather have a remake, or Pokemon Gray.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom