• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Nintendo Bounty Hunters

Prince Sidon

Midna's Fan
ZD Champion
the_legend_of_zelda___tears_of_kingdom___link_by_mcashe_dfey27u-fullview.jpg

"Link," it said on the note, "We'll hire you, but remember no hunting protagonists in other realms, and 25% of the bounty goes to the me the president, and 50% of what's left goes to the person who made the kill and the rest equally goes to the people who you were working with to make the kill,
Your Pres.,
Venin
(Note: you can still sign up Here: https://zeldadungeon.net/forum/threads/nintendo-bounty-hunters.76778/ )

Last edited:

Daku Rinku

ZD Champion
Forum Volunteer

Juno’s Ship was patrolling the Archi Quadrant. He was sipping his tea in his chair, when Vela recieved a transmission,
“The Bounty Guild has posted a new bountie. Wolf O’Donnell (@Chevywolf30). He seems to be some sort of pilot in a sqaudron called Star Wolf.”

Juno sipped his tea in a white cup, when the alarm sounded. A red light stobbing.

hqdefault.jpg

Vela shouted,
“We have Drone boarders!”

Juno downed the last of his tea and grabbed his machine gun:

JFG_MachineGun_Large.png

The Boarders cut into the corridor and flooded in with their blue ant like bodies and pinchers, Juno opening fire:

qdjdxwojpsypicmoz4ma.png

Last edited:

Chevywolf:30

The one and only.
Meanwhile, the Star Wolf fleet was boarding a criminal group's ship, hunting down their bounty for the leader. After blasting their way to the bridge, they were greeted by a hammer-wielding penguin, none other than the self-proclaimed king of Dreamland, King Dedede.

"Isn't this group out of your league, Dedede?" Wolf O'donell growled. "I'm familiar with you, you're more the type to relax in cushions eating grapes rather than bossing these hardened criminals around."

"Jeez, can't a guy have hobbies?" Dedede retorted. "That's what I usually do but when I get board I shoot down random spaceships for fun."

O'Donell didn't have time to respond as one of his squad members took Dedede down with an electric shock at that moment. Star Wolf squadron then tied him up and carried him to their ship and flew away from the criminal ship.

Ashley the Witch

Monster: A word used to discriminate the unknown.
ZD Champion
Samus was in her gunship waiting for her next bounty, when she received a distress signal from a derelict space vessel, starting her new adventure.

Meanwhile, Ashley was taking a midnight stroll in the woods, surrounding her cabin on her home planet. She likely has a bounty on her head, just for being a Witch.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
ZD Champion
Meanwhile, Ashley was taking a midnight stroll in the woods, surrounding her cabin on her home planet. She likely has a bounty on her head, just for being a Witch.
After a little while, Ashley paused. She had become aware of a rustling in the leaves as she walked, a rustling that matched the timing of her footsteps. Someone or something was following her. Turning around, a small figure was visible in the little moonlight that escaped through the branches: a medium sized dog was standing there, now unmoving, with nothing but a black collar, and.. a small gun strapped to its side? It was a peculiar sight.

Ashley the Witch

ZD Champion
I don't appreciate my characters being controlled by another person, especially since one of my OCs is blind. I'm letting it slide this time, but please refrain from doing it in the future.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
Back on Wolf's Ship, Mr. Saturn was at the helm. Or he was pretending to be. Wolf was flying and Mr. Saturn was being the "co-pilot". But sitting there doing nothing was boring so Mr. Saturn (Or also called "Clepper") got up and went to his room to play on his GalaxyBoi Advance. Right as he was about to play some Four Sabres, Wolf yelled for him over the ships PA.

"Clepper! Report to the bridge. Now!"

Ashley the Witch

ZD Champion

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom