• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Nintendo 3DS Games

Here are some of the games for Nintendo 3DS. http://e3.nintendo.com/3ds/

OMG!!!!! Starfox in 3D? Kingdom Hearts Port? Nintendogs PLUS cats? Kid Icarus? Animal Crossing?
Paper Mario? Mario Kart? Super Street Fighter 4? Chocobo Racing? Metal Gear? Heck Yeah!!!!!! They all have awesome graphics too!!!!!!!

EDIT: updated daily with new content! 3D OOT FTW!!!

Last edited:
The 3DS really stole the show with all of these amazing launch titles. I'm looking forward to "Kingdom Hearts 3DS" the most. It should be interesting to see just where in the time line they're going to put it, since everything but the future seems taken from here, and even the the game looks kinda like a remake with the character models and such depicting the characters at the same age at the first title. A new Mario Kart was a given, and I'm super happy. The online features should improve 10 fold, which will make it awesome. And the we get Street Fighter too? Man, it's already shaping itself up for success.

And the we have OoT for it. This is awesome news in itself; I just want it to be portable. I really hope a MM port with better graphics will follow.

Epwna

The epic turnip king
Paper mario and Kingdom hearts both look AMAZING. Another RPG style paper mario. With a Chomp Partner!

That Animal Crossing 3DS sure looks weird! I'm happy with City Folk :P

I also hate the fact that they are putting the Paper Mario Series on HANDHELDS!!!! I mean, that's what the "Mario & Luigi" series are for!! :mad:

Now they BETTER make a Mario & Luigi game on Wii or it's successor.

I'm so happy now C=

I've always wanted a Paper Mario game for a handheld system. I've also wanted it to return to RPG, which by the screenshots shown, it looks like it has.
I'm also excited about the Starfox 64 3DS. I never actually played that game, but I doubt I would be able to download it on my Wii right now without deleting any channels as my Wii is low on memory now.

I've been wanting to get into Kingdom Hearts ever since it came out, but since I lack a Sony system, I wasn't able to get some of the titles. I actually don't have any titles yet. I've been meaning to get some. Maybe I'll get this one.

That Animal Crossing 3DS sure looks weird! I'm happy with City Folk :P

I also hate the fact that they are putting the Paper Mario Series on HANDHELDS!!!! I mean, that's what the "Mario & Luigi" series are for!! :mad:

Now they BETTER make a Mario & Luigi game on Wii or it's successor.

In all fairness, I'd make the argument that the Paper Mario series is far better than the few "Mario and Luigi" games we've gotten. I actually only found the latest game, Bowser's Inside Story, to really be right on with the "Mario Standard" that's become ridiculously high. They should by all means continue the series, but putting Paper Mario on along with them on the hand held can only bring about good from what I'm seeing.

In all fairness, I'd make the argument that the Paper Mario series is far better than the few "Mario and Luigi" games we've gotten. I actually only found the latest game, Bowser's Inside Story, to really be right on with the "Mario Standard" that's become ridiculously high. They should by all means continue the series, but putting Paper Mario on along with them on the hand held can only bring about good from what I'm seeing.

Id have no problem with Nintendo putting them on the handheld if it didn't mean that there won't be a console one!!

I've been wanting a Paper Mario 3 (I consider Super Paper Mario it's own series) on Wii for a LONG time!!!!! :*(

"The Mario Standard"?!?!??
You mean reusing the same enemies and people instead of making new ones?!??

Id have no problem with Nintendo putting them on the handheld if it didn't mean that there won't be a console one!!

Aww c'mon, let's think here. We've gotten New Super Mario Bros Wii and Mario Galaxy 2 right next to each within in the past year. The Wii may just plain suck when it comes to all the other series, but Mario is one of the series that hasn't been completely butchered by the Wii; I'm sure we'll see another Mario game in some shape or fashion soon, just not after two MAJOR releases.

I've been wanting a Paper Mario 3 (I consider Super Paper Mario it's own series) on Wii for a LONG time!!!!! :*(

And I feel your pain, man. But just because we might not get it for Wii doesn't mean it'll suck on the brand-new 3DS. The Mario games on the DS rocked; it'll be even better on the 3DS no doubt.

"The Mario Standard"?!?!??
You mean reusing the same enemies and people instead of making new ones?!??

No, the fact that Mario has adapted to every genre and the games have never 100% sucked really. He's awesome at Platforming, RPGs, Sports Games, Party Games, and all of those games are really good too. I guess you could call it the ability the "super-adapt".

I am totally stoaked for this new system. The things it could do sound amazing, just think of all the games that will come from everything it can do ... all the 3rd party developers that are already on board are making awesome games, and that new Kid Icarus game sounds so insane! And an Ocarina of Time remake? They'd better do Majora's Mask as well.

One of the games that they haven't announced that I would love to see is F-Zero. An F-Zero game with the 3D graphics would be so incredible, I couldn't even imagine. Wow, I've got myself all excited over this, but man, they are going to be amazing.

I'm glad they're putting Paper Mario back on the right path with the classic battle system. Super Paper Mario really screwed it up. And in the screenshots, there appears to be a chain chomp for a partner?

These graphics ... I can't even begin to explain how amazing they look. They look almost exactly like the Wii. I don't believe this system can generate those kind of graphics. That Mario Kart game looks exactly like Mario Kart Wii's graphics, which is freaking awesome.

That Star Fox game looks amazing, although I have to say, I'm dissappointed it's another Star Fox remake. They've remade that game what, 4 times now? It's a good game and all, but I think it's about time for something new.

The Animal Crossing game looks like they're implementing a lot more improvements. The graphics look pretty good and it looks like the person looks more like a person than rather a ball with a head and stubs for limbs. Otherwise, the game looks pretty similar. If they don't change around the game enough, I doubt I'll get it. This is probably one of the only titles from Nintendo I won't get.

As for the other games, never played anything from those series, so I can't say how good they look to me. This system is going to be insane and I want my hands on it RIGHT NOW!

EDIT: I didn't even notice the 3rd Party titles. Axelle the Reaper has been trying to get me into the Kingdom Hearts series, but I haven't found a game for a system I owned, other than a DS title that he claimed wasn't very good, so a new Kingdom Hearts game will be awesome. I heard that's a port of the original? Is it? I heard that one is amazing.

DJ hero, I didn't like that game too much, and I'm not sure how that would work at all, but whatever. The 3D effects would make the note board look pretty cool.

I've never played a SIMS game, but they sound fun to me, so a 3DS title would be amazing.

Last edited:

Jetter

Type to myself in silence
I am really looking forward to Konami making a Metal Gear(Solid) game for Nintendo again. I can't wait to see what they'll do with Zelda.

So Far I am very excited. The system itself looks very innovative and very sleek. I can't stop thinking about how the 3D will look. As for the games I am even more excited. Along with many other fans I am getting what I have wanted for a long time. The ones I am most excited for are OoT, Kingdom Hearts, Kid Icarus, and Star fox. Hopefully they will be able to develop other great games and have just these few ports/remakes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom