• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Nintendo 2021

I expect at least TWWHD, TPHD, and BotW2 on the Zelda front next year. I think there's a good chance we finally get Diamond and Pearl remakes in 2021. I would love to see Metroid Prime Trilogy HD next year but not keeping my hopes up. Bayonetta 3 has been in development for several years now so I hope it finally releases. I'd love if Intelligent Systems brought back Advance Wars but it seems unlikely.

We're all calling the obvious. A lot of that direct was obvious before the fact. Based on the rumour mill and logical thought.
The one thing no one picked though was Miitopia.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
We're all calling the obvious. A lot of that direct was obvious before the fact. Based on the rumour mill and logical thought.
The one thing no one picked though was Miitopia.
nah dude, I saw DC superhero girls coming a mile away
in my defense though, the wii u had tennis but not golf, and heck the wii just had a port of power tennis and not even toadstool tour, so golf hasn't been as consistent as you'd expect but it's great news regardless

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom