• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ninja's YouTube Channel - The Confessionalist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninja

Well well well
Hi guys,

I've been wanting to do this for awhile, and I've finally gotten up the courage and put the effort into making this a reality, and I thought I'd share my channel and what I'm doing with it.

The name of the channel is called The Confessionalist. The premise of the channel, is to give everyone a voice, to get something off of their chest. I believe that everyone has a voice that deserves to be heard, and that this would be a good outlet for those that wish to air things out while remaining private. I use an email address so submitters can send in their letters, and I request that only initials/nicknames should be used. My first one was a friend of mine that was speaking out against her childhood bully.

Based off of how many letters I get, I'd like to post videos 1-2 times per week. Just wanted to share it with you guys, and wish everyone health and safety!

The Confessionalist - Click to View Channel

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
This is absolutely great! You are such a great person Ninja (which we've all always known anyway). To help people release some topics that can be hard to dig back up, to contemplate on that, and reconcile with themselves most importantly is a really big step. Awesome stuff, I'll sub and like!

Ninja

Well well well
This is absolutely great! You are such a great person Ninja (which we've all always known anyway). To help people release some topics that can be hard to dig back up, to contemplate on that, and reconcile with themselves most importantly is a really big step. Awesome stuff, I'll sub and like!

Thanks man, I really appreciate those kind words. I appreciate the support! I'm looking forward to making more videos as I get the messages. You are a good man.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff

Video #2 out! This one was a personal one. It was really difficult to talk about, but it feels good to get it out.

Damn this one was emotional. So this is something I've never really talked about here, it's different but the loss is still terrible. Before my older sister and I were born, my Mother had a miscarrige. My Mom had just gotten an ultrasound done not long before, and from it my parents knew that child would have been a girl.

It's always been a sad thought, that I could have had another older sister, and I know the loss for my parents was very tragic, and it's still hard for my Mom to talk about. And like you said, even though I never got to know her, I still love her just as I love the sister I do have. She never got a name, and I'm not sure if my parents had a name planned out that early, though.

Yeah, again, it's not something I ever talk about really so it was good to get out.

Ninja

Well well well
Damn this one was emotional. So this is something I've never really talked about here, it's different but the loss is still terrible. Before my older sister and I were born, my Mother had a miscarrige. My Mom had just gotten an ultrasound done not long before, and from it my parents knew that child would have been a girl.

It's always been a sad thought, that I could have had another older sister, and I know the loss for my parents was very tragic, and it's still hard for my Mom to talk about. And like you said, even though I never got to know her, I still love her just as I love the sister I do have. She never got a name, and I'm not sure if my parents had a name planned out that early, though.

Yeah, again, it's not something I ever talk about really so it was good to get out.

I respect you so much for sharing, that must be so hard on your family. And yes, the fact of not knowing is very difficult. It's so easy for us to get caught in the what-ifs. The best way we can honor their memory and life, is to live the best we can. If you ever need to talk, please don't hesitate to PM me!

Video #2 out! This one was a personal one. It was really difficult to talk about, but it feels good to get it out.

Very proud of you for being able to tackle this topic hun, it can't have been easy at all.
Well done for being able to get your message out and for maintaining your professionalism. Very powerful video. <3

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
I forgot to give this thread a like when you initially posted it. You're one of the most genuine and giving people I've encountered, and I hope you never change that. I know you've given me some light when I was feeling low, and I thank you for that.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Amen to that @Shroom :)

Ninja, you're a very special person and a great and amazing being. Since the first moment you joined this site you've always been nice and supportive. A lot of great members are on ZD and you sure are among them. You're open and honest and your daughter will be so proud of her daddy. She couldn't have a better dad.
It's always hard to lose someone very dear to you. I know how it feels and it's such a gap inside the heart. I know your sister is watching you and very very proud of her brother

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom