• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Night Hut Mafia - The Treacherous Neighborhoods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I disagree with this. what if you're Scum? you could frame anybody and be dishonest about your hood just as easily as anyone else can. sure we have 3 other people to corroborate we arein fact in their house, but confusion is the game and frankly I'm not quite Sure I should Trust you. for All I know, you're the Asshole
What the **** are you talking about Storm? I'm saying if 3 people in a neighbourhood die, and no scum are revealed, it is guaranteed the 4th is scum. This is an absolute fact. Secondly, if a scum member dies, then every other person in the neighbourhood is town. Again, an absolute fact. You're arguing with literal facts and your post makes no sense.

Jamie

I think we should honestly just consider revealing neighbors as tandemount to Role Claiming, and a MKable offense
Why? Revealing neighbourhoods increases the chances of Town winning. Why do you want to make the game harder on the Town? You seem scummy as ****.

Jamie

I think we should honestly just consider revealing neighbors as tandemount to Role Claiming, and a MKable offense
Also dude, what? Did you read the goddamn OP?
10. You may reveal who is in your neighborhood.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Why? Revealing neighbourhoods increases the chances of Town winning. Why do you want to make the game harder on the Town? You seem scummy as ****.
Yes I did read the OP, but appearently not good enough. We could name our Neighbors, But I don't think we should, if you want to, go ahead. I just don't think it's a good idea personally.

Before we get too heated: Please don't grill me too hard, and please direct question to me in a respectful manner, and I shall do the Same

@Johnny Sooshi: Who do you think is Scum going into this?

D

Deleted member 14134

Gotta agree with Jamie here. If 3 people get knocked off and are town then town knows the final person is Mafia and is one step closer to winning. The Mafia is going to know who's in which town from the start so they already have an advantage there. I imagine they'll be trying to spread out kills between neighbourhoods to try to draw less attention to specific members as well. I guess we could wait until day two to reveal but I don't see what good that'll do either way.

Jamie

Yes I did read the OP, but appearently not good enough. We could name our Neighbors, But I don't think we should, if you want to, go ahead. I just don't think it's a good idea personally.

Before we get too heated: Please don't grill me too hard, and please direct question to me in a respectful manner, and I shall do the Same

@Johnny Sooshi: Who do you think is Scum going into this?
Why Johnny Sooshi? How would he know something like that? And why isn't it a good idea? I stated facts.

Anyway, considering at least half my neighbourhood agrees with me, I'm going to go ahead and do it

I am in neighbourhood 3
My neighbourhood consists of:
Myself
Mido
DekuNut
and Libk

Jamie

Also Vote: Storm for acting incredibly scummy and now hes randomly tagging people and actively ruining the game as usual.

D

Deleted member 14134

Neighbourhood 2

Bok
Minish Link
Kokirion
Cslaught

I'm going to bed for now

Storm

Also Vote: Storm for acting incredibly scummy and now hes randomly tagging people and actively ruining the game as usual.
Trying to find answers and tagging somebody to be sure they see it. isn't that How the Game Works? Maybe I am acting Scummy. I wasn't going to sign up for this game, But Deku said everyone was going to be friendly towards eachother. I am trying to play the way Viral, Pendio, and even The Holy Sloth Himself told me to do when I asked for help because Beginners Games are not happening, and I learned Hard Knocks

Jamie

Trying to find answers and tagging somebody to be sure they see it. isn't that How the Game Works? Maybe I am acting Scummy. I wasn't going to sign up for this game, But Deku said everyone was going to be friendly towards eachother. I am trying to play the way Viral, Pendio, and even The Holy Sloth Himself told me to do when I asked for help because Beginners Games are not happening, and I learned Hard Knocks
I was never planning on being unfriendly but you do a lot of ridiculous things. Your first post is almost illegible and doesn't follow any particular line of reasoning. To me, you are acting scummy. I can agree to be cordial with you but if you are going to post nonsense I will call you out for it.

How could Johnny possibly have any idea who scum is 1 page into day 1? What is the purpose of that question? It's just nonsense. And why Johnny and not anyone else?

Storm

If you have a personal problem with me, you have my skype, you can always PM, or we could ruin another game by going back and forth with the posts.

I have a Town Read on you. and it's Strong. I'm feeling Libk in your Hood. In Bok's I'm not sure. In My Hood I'll probably be watching Karu, as I haven't played with her before

Jamie

For Reference

Storm
karu
Pendio
Johnny Sooshi

Prophecies About Bok Choy
Minish_Link
kokirion
Cslaught02

Jamie
Mido
DekuNut
Libk

As long as I'm alive I'll try to consistently update this list as the game goes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom