• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Nier Reincarnation

Following the news that Nier Replicant will be Remastered for the Ps4, Square Enix have announced another Nier game to continue the 10th Anniversary celebrations

The game remains much of a mystery for now but it is being developed for Andoroid and iOS devices.
Early reports indicate it will be a free to play game with microtransactions.

The game will be developed by Applibot and is targeting a 2020 release date.

It isn't clear at this point if the game will be released in the west.

Last edited:

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
I've always had huge difficulties with mobile games, but this game could be THE game that breaks it for me!

It looks, and sounds, incredible.

Let's hope the final product lives up to this teaser !! <3

I've always had huge difficulties with mobile games, but this game could be THE game that breaks it for me!

It looks, and sounds, incredible.

Let's hope the final product lives up to this teaser !! <3

The artwork shows a little girl that looks and is dressed like Kaine from Replicant, it could be a prequel to the first game.

Last edited:
News

An interview with Yoko Taro and Famitsu has been translated and brings with it some information about Nier Reincarnation.

Yoko Taro will not be directly writing the scenario for Reincarnation. Instead, four other scenario writers will handle writing duties and Yoko Taro will then oversee their work and bring it all together.

The interview also notes that there will be several main characters and references Reincarnation using a Gatcha mechanic.

The information from the interview can be found here.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
"Android & iOS"

What? Is the Reincarnation version not coming to consoles?

New art from Nier Reincarnation
NieR-Reincarnation-Leaks.jpg

20071305251276.jpeg

untitled-design-6_raf6.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom