• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Nier news

To celebrate 5,000,000 lifetime sales of Nier Automata, Square Enix are releasing a limited premium quality statue featuring 2B, 9S and A2.

Prime 1 are the studio behind the statue and are a well-respected memorabilia manufacturer. Their products are often priced well into four figures.

No release date, price or quantity of availability have been revealed yet, (but it'll likely be strictly limited and very expensive).

Last edited:

Kirino

Tatakae
I prefer the Japanese box art personally, but it’s whatever. Excited to play this after how much I enjoyed Nier: Automata and seeing all the references to this game.

I prefer the Japanese box art personally, but it’s whatever. Excited to play this after how much I enjoyed Nier: Automata and seeing all the references to this game.

The Japanese box art is much better, but I like that they're keeping style continuity in the western versions. Though the Japanese box will have a reversible sleeve, maybe the Western one will too, the Western day one version of Automata did.

The original was incredibly clunky, but the gameplay we saw today looks much more fluid, so that's exciting.

It'll also be nice to play the canon version of the damn thing.

Last edited:
Here is a second look at the Prime 1 Studio Square Enix Masterworks Nier Automata statue, and the stand alone premium 2B statue with developer interviews including Yoko Taro.

This video also includes pricing for both products.

The final secret of Nier Automata has been found nearly four years after its release.

This secret was retweeted by Yoko Taro himself after a youtuber discovered it.

The secret lets you skip to the end of the game from the opening mission. Doing so also unlocks the Debug Mode, Debug Room, Chapter Select and numerous items.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom