• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Nicknames on PH and ST, What Were Yours?

octorok74

TETTAC
I always name my character Link. The only time I do not name Link Link is when I am doing the three heart challenage, in which case I name Link Octorok. It makes it a lot easier on me knowing that this file is the one that I can only have three hearts.

M

majoraskullkid

I almost always name Link Link, but sometimes, I name it after my real name. And sometimes, I name it Zelda in Zelda 1 when I want to play the second quest on a new game...

CZG

I always call the green forest boy Link. Always. Yes, at times, I have three savefiles, all saying: 'Link'
Actually, I'm quite surprised that not everybody does that.

What annoys me, is when a character doesn't have an official name (in the booklet), so you can make it up a new name. That's hard and usually no good. I get bored with things I make up myself.
What really annoys me is when back in the old days, a character would have a name of eight characters or something in the manual or somewhere on the box, then the ingame character selection/creation screen doesn't have enough space to fill it in. Like... you can only fill in six characters.

R

Royddm

:dog:I always called mine Link, Royddm, or Jack
Royddm is my name i always use at sites.
And Jack is my dog and i love him!!:dog:

Z

zeldim

I always used Link, though when I first started playing the games, I thought Zelda was actually Link. The title tricked me.
That was my problem too! I used to play Smash bros. Melee with my friends, then I'd say:'I'm gonna be Zelda' and then my friends were like:'No, his name is Link!' and I said:'What?! Zelda is a girl?!'.
Yeah, pretty funny story. But for my first Zelda game(which was Phantom Hourglass) I used my real name, Tim, but as my experience progressed, I noticed that his name was Link, so I've always used Link for the next games...

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
I always use the Classic name, Link, yean I know I'm boring. u_u

But in other games I'd always name my characters something funny like poopyhead. I don't know why.

Oh. and in Tp I named the horse "Yoshi"

I normally call him Link. However, if I choose to make a second file in a game, then its Danny. Danny is also the name you see if you go against me in PH, even though the file I use is under the name Link.

Nye Pendragon

derparific
Nye, because that's my name. cx
Plus it isn't feminine, so it fits Link, I guess.

I did name myself Zelda in PH for a laugh. I forgot to save though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom