• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Nickname for Skyloft

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
So you can either make up funny nicknames or really try and guess what other characters in the game might call Skyloft, I'm sure there are a few people in SS who will try and call it something other than it's name (ex. that big rock in the sky, or those floatin' islands lol you know.. just make something up).

I was able to come up with
- Loft Loft
- The Big Floaty lol!
- The Land Above
- And that huge Rock Serlion in the Sky! those silly gorons, eating rocks!

now it's your turn, have fun!

I guess I'm in too serious of a mood to come up with anything funny (that's kind of weird coming from me >.< ), but I don't think they'll call it much else other than Skyloft. I mean, most of the time people refer to places by name unless there's an inside joke of sorts. Even nicknames for real-life places ("City of Fallen Angels", for LA) are in a way presented like inside jokes, just ones everyone... knows... Well, you get the gist of what I'm trying to say anyway. :sweat:

Maybe "the Land Above the Clouds" by the people below, if they even know about it. Other than that... uh... I dunno. :(

I have a feeling that the people down below will not know exactly what Skyloft is, so they will probably not have an official name for it. I'm just assuming it's going to be something like "that big chunk of floating rock" in bolded text.

Now what I would love to see is "Hey, that reminds me of those floating mountains in Avatar!"

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
"The Land Above" called by people of Hyrule.
probably for slangs or nicknames are like. Hey you! Sky person! yeah you! cmere!!

Majora's Cat

How about that
I would have to say that the people on the ground below would call Skyloft "That floating thing in the sky that holds an entire civilization of strange sky people that are probably far more advanced than our primitive beings on ground level".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom