• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

NFL Playoffs

Burning Beast

Go to Hell 4 Heavens Sake
Well folks the NFL playoffs are nearly upon us where does everyone stand as far as the NFL goes and what are your expectations for your team in the playoffs?

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Well, I'm a redskins fan, so right now I'm just praying that they get in the playoffs. They aren't out of the running yet, clevland, Philly, and Dallas left for the season. If they wing all three, they'll make it to playoffs but if they lose one they could still get wildcard. Even if they do go playoffs, I don't see them going all the way yet. I think we foots give it a season or two before its Super Bowl time.

Burning Beast

Go to Hell 4 Heavens Sake
Redskins are looking more and more deadly all the time, I would not want to cross them come January... But I'm a Seahawks fan and we have a legit shot at winning No. 2 seed so I'm pretty happy.

MonkeyFightSquad

*LAUGHS EVILLY*
I love the Patriots. I could see them going all the way to the Super Bowl and winning it. I like the Redskins but I don't see a super bowl run this year. But they are the team of the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom