• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

NFL Football

The NFL season is well underway now after a lockout threatened the season to be canceled.

Are you a fan of football? (American Football)
What is your favorite team?
What team do you think will win the Super Bowl this year?

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
What!D: They can't cancel it!

Are you a fan of football? (American Football): Sort of. I watch it whenever my dad is watching it.

What is your favorite team?: The Jets

What team do you think will win the Super Bowl this year?: Well I can't really say since I don't know which teams are in the final game.:sweat:

Nicole

luke is my wife
I am a casual fan of football. I used to be a die-hard; always watching every New York Giants game, following all the coverage/highlights of other teams, and smash-talking with my friends who happen to be Jets/Eagles/Cowboys/Steelers fans. That is, until I became a die-hard baseball fan, which is now my favorite sport. My favorite team is the Giants, as I implied earlier. :P I went to my first Giants game in 09', and watched my first Super Bowl in 07', when the Giants beat the undefeated Patriots. It was a great game... I actually wore a special Giants t-shirt to watch that game at my house. That shirt has become my Lucky Shirt. It's faded, but still holds the memories of Super Bowl XLII.

I'm not actually sure which team will win the Super Bowl this year. I don't even know which teams are good. I haven't gotten into football yet. I'm still obsessing over baseball. :sweat: I'm pretty sure it won't be the Giants, though. From what I've heard, they let all their (good) free agents walk away. (Including Steve Smith to the Eagles... that hurt.)

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
What!D: They can't cancel it!

They're not. The potential lockdown ended once they reached an agreement with the players. But, anywho my favorite teams are the Bears, Jets, and the Titans. I hope this time I'll see at least one of these teams in the Superbowl because last season's was pretty boring. What team do I think will win the Super Bowl this year? My mind is telling me Detroit Lions or Green Bay Packers which I DO NOT WANT.

Last edited:
Im a Dallas Cowboys fan.
Not a good start losing to the Jets.
Dallas where in control and lost it in the last few minutes.

Romo is a good quarterback but they need better.
Bring back Troy Aikman and emmit Smith.
Dallas have really done very little since there 3 supeerbowl titles in the nineties.

Forgot to post my own:

My favorite team is the Steelers.

Teams I dislike: Patriots, Ravens, Cowboys

As for the Super Bowl, I think the Packers will repeat this year, vs. the San Diego Chargers. (I never pick my own team) I actually picked the Packers to win last season, which was correct but unfortunately came at the expense of my team.

Last edited:
K

Kokiri Who Dat

Are you a fan of football? (American Football): YEAH!!
What is your favorite team?: New Orleans Saints!! (look at my name)
What team do you think will win the Super Bowl this year? Lions, Ive thought this from the ending of the last season.
And we had a great win against dem Texans! That'll teach Houston to sit where they belong.

Last edited by a moderator:
And we had a great win against dem Texans! That'll teach Houston to sit where they belong.

And I will tell you what I have told other people about that. Houston would have probably won if their star Running Back, Arian Foster, wasn't out at this current moment.

As for me, I am somewhat a fan of football, it has been a great way for me to take my mind off of the horrible season that the Colorado Rockies had.

Favorite teams: I am one of the few in my hometown to actually be able to say that they were a fan of the New England Partiots before they drafted CU-Boulder grad, Nate Solder in the first round, Solder is also a graduate from the same high school I graduated from. Since about the middle of last season, I have started to become somewhat of a Houston Texans fan because of Arian Foster, who just so happens to be my favourite NFL player. The teams I really can't stand are the Jets, Broncos, and the Giants, that '07 Super Bowl loss is one of the few memories that I want to suppress.

Now for who I think will be in the superbowl, I would probably say as of how they are right now, probably the Bill and the Packers, but my hope is for either the Texans or the Patriots to make it to the super bowl. As for who I think has what it takes to win a superbowl, right now it would be the Patriots, just because of their ability with Tom Brady to have a no-huddle offence.

On one last note, I am one of the few that actually thinks the Broncos, one of my least favourite teams, should put Tebow in as their starting QB.

K

Kokiri Who Dat

And I will tell you what I have told other people about that. Houston would have probably won if their star Running Back, Arian Foster, wasn't out at this current moment.
But they didnt win. Regardless of what happened we still ended their high hopes of starting off 3-0. And Patriots are making it to the playoffs for sure.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Yes, I am a fan of the sport. I love Soccer and Football. My favorite NFL team would be the Buffalo Bills, then I guess I have other favorites in Kansas City and finally New Orleans.

I hope the Bills get far this season, they are playing great football. I want to see them in the Super Bowl, but I can only hope and wait. My best bet is that New Orleans reaches the Super Bowl again and wins it.

Yes, I am a fan of the sport. I love Soccer and Football. My favorite NFL team would be the Buffalo Bills, then I guess I have other favorites in Kansas City and finally New Orleans.

I hope the Bills get far this season, they are playing great football. I want to see them in the Super Bowl, but I can only hope and wait. My best bet is that New Orleans reaches the Super Bowl again and wins it.

It's good to see teams like the Bills and Lions do well this season. Who would have thought before the season that they would be leading their divisions as this point. Hope they can keep it up all season

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom