• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Next Zelda Game?

linkypete

I am the very model of a modern major-general
What do you want the next zelda game to be and what do you want its story to be like? I would love a game that shows all the incarnations of demise's hatred and they are all back alive and working together to take over hyrule, and zelda is actually Helping! 'gasp' It would make an epic finale to the series and it would maybe bring all three timelines back together.

Last edited:
It would make an epic finale to the series and it would maybe bring all three timelines back together.

What do you mean by 'finale'?! o_O The Zelda series will continue for a long time and this next game isn't gonna be the end of Zelda.

Also I really hope the next Zelda game steers away from the 'timeline' and Demise. I think Demise was a one time only thing, and if you bring all 3 'timelines' together, the game isn't gonna make alot of sense. Nintendo should just make an entirely new Zelda game that doesn't connect to any Zelda game at all.

linkypete

I am the very model of a modern major-general
By finale, I mean that it will mark the end of all three timelines, but they could still make other games in the middle of the timelines.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom