• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Next Transformation

Squirrel

The Rodent King
With transformations that Link has had so far, there's really only wolf Link and the masks from Majora's Mask so kinda going along with the masks from MM (mainly Fierce Deity Link), I thought that Link could have a transformation where he has all three parts of the Triforce and goes into "Triforce mode" by using the Triforce's power. In Triforce mode, Link has super-strength and super-speed and also a type of extrasensory where while you're fighting in Triforce mode, you can seemingly slow down time by using this extrasensory power which allows Link to percieve time differently which would be the only way to control his super-speed. While in Triforce mode, the symbol of the Triforce would appear on the back of both of Link's hands, his forehead, and his chest. Link's whole body would seem to turn a golden-like color. Link's eyes would turn white and he'd give off a yellow/golden-colored light.

I also figure that you can't constantly be in Triforce mode during gameplay so there would be a type of "Triforce meter" kinda like the magic meter and once the Triforce meter is empty, Link automatically goes out of Triforce mode.

Squirrel

The Rodent King
Triforce Link sounds a bit overpowered. Maybe just for the final boss? Other than that, wow...
I was thinking that either until the final boss, it was incomplete or something and not as powerful or that you obtain the power just before the final boss.

in AOL, Link could transform into a fairy to fly through locked doors, etc. I would like to see a modern version of this.

It should be a Rito Link. Its the only thing theyre missing. There is no form that can fly yet. Like the idea

Dracoburn

Lance's Protégé
Perhaps some sort of mode that he enters at low health, "Desperate Mode" or "Adrenaline Mode", maybe, where his attack power and movement speed are boosted, but he becomes unable to use items(barring healing potions) and spells until his health improves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom