• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Next SSB Characters

I would like to see Karate Man from the Rhythm Heaven series make an appearance. Most probably don't know him but he is pretty cool. Check him out!

I'd really like to see Majora's Mask Link. Have like ^B make him put the Deku mask on, vB the Zora, >B the Goron and so on.
But I really want a Fierce Deity Link. I'd never play anyone else ever.

I would like to see Karate Man from the Rhythm Heaven series make an appearance. Most probably don't know him but he is pretty cool. Check him out!
I agree! I'm a huge supporter of Karate Joe from Rhythm Heaven, or any Rhythm Heaven representation for that matter.

Here are the newcomers that I'd like to see:

Mario:
- Paper Mario
- Waluigi

Donkey Kong:
- Dixie Kong
- King K. Rool

Yoshi:
- Kamek

The Legend of Zelda:
- Ghirahim

Metroid:
- Ridley

Kid Icarus:
- Palutena

Kirby:
- Prince Fluff

F-Zero:
- Black Shadow (to take Ganondorf's moveset)

Pokémon:
- Zoroark

Fire Emblem:
- Krom

New Franchises:
- Mii
- Animal Crossing Boy/Girl (Animal Crossing)
- Little Mac (Punch-Out!!)
- Andy (Advance Wars)
- Starfy (The Legendary Starfy)
- Isaac (Golden Sun)
- Saki (Sin & Punishment)
- Chibi-Robo (Chibi-Robo)
- Karate Joe (Rhythm Heaven)
- Takamaru (Nazo no Murasame-jō)

Melee Veterans:
- Mewtwo
- Roy

Third Party:
Mega Man (Mega Man, Capcom)
Slime (Dragon Quest, Square-Enix)
Pac-Man (Pac-Man, Namco)

Removed Characters:
Nobody, except maybe Jigglypuff

Of course, I don't expect all of these characters to make it in, but I wouldn't mind seeing any of them as newcomers.

Squirrel

The Rodent King
I think Ghirahim and Skull Kid should be put in the next SSB. They would be awesome

I also think that Waluigi, Bowser Jr., and King K. Rool should be in it too.

N

NoahTheNinNerd

They HAVE to bring Diddy back, hes my man!!!
I would like Mega Man (which a lot of people want too, apparantly) and I think it would be cool to have Paper Mario too... He would use the hammer and stuff... Maybe use some partners... ya know.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
Waluigi - he's not a major Mario character,but he's pretty well know.Either put him in Smash Bros or give him his own game!
Bowser Jr. - I will honestly be surprised if he doesn't make it in,I mean seriously
Vaati - Only b/c I don't want the gay demon lord in.And he's been in the entire Four Swords Saga,I'm surprised he hasn't even been mentioned in Brawl [not even a sticker],and obviously his final smash could be his wrath from and he's playable in his human form
Skull Kid - I think he has a better chance of making it in than Ghirahim [seriously,he's a one-timer,if it didn't matter then why wasn't Zant in Brawl?].And as you'd expect,he'll be wearing Majora's Mask,otherwise he's powerless
Krystal - Bottom line,we need more *****es,and she can use her staff so...
Black Shadow - Honestly,I haven't played F-Zero,but I've heard he'd be a great choice so....why not?
Ninten -C'mon,he's the original hero of MOTHER.And he has no offense PSI,so there shouldn't be any worry of him being a clone Ness
Little Mac - A fighter in a fighting game,hmm...
Roy - He should've stayed.They should've taken out Marth instead
Eliwood - eh...explanations
Gray Fox and/or Raiden - Well,this is assuming Konami is gonna join up again.Snake needs a partner,so what better choice than his best friend or his 'nephew'.
Tails and/or Knucles and/or Shadow - I really don't care which,just another Sonic character....again,assuming SEGA's coming back

Also, if there are any 3rd party characters, then preferably a Kingdom Hearts character. Personally, I'd go with something less obvious, like Aqua or Eraqus.

Eraqus would be cool (not Aqua because she is way too lame), although it seems like they would have to go with someone more core to the series to truly represent it. Really the only choice they would have would be Sora.

MichMasteR

AXLE MAH BOI!
Palutena and Krystal lolx

I agree! I'm a huge supporter of Karate Joe from Rhythm Heaven, or any Rhythm Heaven representation for that matter.

Here are the newcomers that I'd like to see:

Mario:
- Paper Mario
- Waluigi

Donkey Kong:
- Dixie Kong
- King K. Rool

Yoshi:
- Kamek

The Legend of Zelda:
- Ghirahim

Metroid:
- Ridley

Kid Icarus:
- Palutena

Kirby:
- Prince Fluff

F-Zero:
- Black Shadow (to take Ganondorf's moveset)

Pokémon:
- Zoroark

Fire Emblem:
- Krom

New Franchises:
- Mii
- Animal Crossing Boy/Girl (Animal Crossing)
- Little Mac (Punch-Out!!)
- Andy (Advance Wars)
- Starfy (The Legendary Starfy)
- Isaac (Golden Sun)
- Saki (Sin & Punishment)
- Chibi-Robo (Chibi-Robo)
- Karate Joe (Rhythm Heaven)
- Takamaru (Nazo no Murasame-jō)

Melee Veterans:
- Mewtwo
- Roy

Third Party:
Mega Man (Mega Man, Capcom)
Slime (Dragon Quest, Square-Enix)
Pac-Man (Pac-Man, Namco)

Removed Characters:
Nobody, except maybe Jigglypuff Seriously?

Of course, I don't expect all of these characters to make it in, but I wouldn't mind seeing any of them as newcomers.

You gotta be trolling...

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I've had a hankering to see Spyro put into the new Super Smash Bros. of late. He has been a trademark character of Sony's consoles for years, and is known widely for being daring and fearless in spite of his size. So the timing couldn't be better for him to join the fight against gaming's top competitors. I want Spyro's moveset to be borrowed from the Legend of Spyro saga, because if you timed it right then he would inflict loads of damage on his foes with this aerial combination of attacks, striking them with his wing tips, horns, and tail. Of course he'd also have the notorious elemental breaths at his disposal. His Final Smash could be changing between the fire, ice, earth, or lightning breaths and discharging them, although there would need to be a limit meter lest this would be too overpowered...

The Smash Bros. franchise has seen dragons before, but Spyro is the ultimate selection in my eyes. There could be nothing more potentially destructive than a rare purple dragon, who is able to wield more than fire.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
Alright they need to finally put Megaman in. I've never even played a Megaman game and I want him in.
I want Roy back
I would love to see Skull Kid or Ghirahim, or MM Link w different masks
Idk what pokemon comes in as long as it's better than lucario. However it'l probably be Zoroark w basicly the same moveset.
ALSO replace jigglypuff! No one would care if jigglypuff was gone!
I reeeally want bowser jr and paper mario
and little mac

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
I've had a hankering to see Spyro put into the new Super Smash Bros. of late. He has been a trademark character of Sony's consoles for years, and is known widely for being daring and fearless in spite of his size. So the timing couldn't be better for him to join the fight against gaming's top competitors. I want Spyro's moveset to be borrowed from the Legend of Spyro saga, because if you timed it right then he would inflict loads of damage on his foes with this aerial combination of attacks, striking them with his wing tips, horns, and tail. Of course he'd also have the notorious elemental breaths at his disposal. His Final Smash could be changing between the fire, ice, earth, or lightning breaths and discharging them, although there would need to be a limit meter lest this would be too overpowered...

The Smash Bros. franchise has seen dragons before, but Spyro is the ultimate selection in my eyes. There could be nothing more potentially destructive than a rare purple dragon, who is able to wield more than fire.

Spyro definitely is awesome and I would never say no to him being in the game.

Crash Bandicoot pls.
Krazy4Krash said:
Above all, I would LOVE to have Crash Bandicoot. I'm so in love with the idea, I made a list of all the animations and moves that characters have in Smash Bros. and assigned Crash his own. I'm not kidding. I made his entire moveset (including final smash) and created a stage, items, assist trophy, colour schemes, series emblem, icon, victory music and even a Snake Codec conversation.
Because there is no chance of me posting everything I've listed, I'll just put his Special Moves.

Neutral Special - Spin Attack
Side Special - Fruit Bazooka
Up Special - Rocket Jump
Down Special - Body Slam
Final Smash - Aku Aku

Also, Rayman. It's extremely possible. Rayman Legends is a Wii-U exclusive game and Rayman's moves in this and Rayman Origins are PERFECT for a Smash Bros. Game! Ubisoft have been extremely close friends with Nintendo as of late. I think two criticality acclaimed platforming games shows how awesome have can be.

Last edited:
Waluigi - he's not a major Mario character,but he's pretty well know.Either put him in Smash Bros or give him his own game!
Bowser Jr. - I will honestly be surprised if he doesn't make it in,I mean seriously
Vaati - Only b/c I don't want the gay demon lord in.And he's been in the entire Four Swords Saga,I'm surprised he hasn't even been mentioned in Brawl [not even a sticker],and obviously his final smash could be his wrath from and he's playable in his human form
Skull Kid - I think he has a better chance of making it in than Ghirahim [seriously,he's a one-timer,if it didn't matter then why wasn't Zant in Brawl?].And as you'd expect,he'll be wearing Majora's Mask,otherwise he's powerless
Krystal - Bottom line,we need more *****es,and she can use her staff so...
Black Shadow - Honestly,I haven't played F-Zero,but I've heard he'd be a great choice so....why not?
Ninten -C'mon,he's the original hero of MOTHER.And he has no offense PSI,so there shouldn't be any worry of him being a clone Ness
Little Mac - A fighter in a fighting game,hmm...
Roy - He should've stayed.They should've taken out Marth instead
Eliwood - eh...explanations
Gray Fox and/or Raiden - Well,this is assuming Konami is gonna join up again.Snake needs a partner,so what better choice than his best friend or his 'nephew'.
Tails and/or Knucles and/or Shadow - I really don't care which,just another Sonic character....again,assuming SEGA's coming back

The reason Bowser Jr. isn't in is because he's an annoying whiny brat with only one special item. Vaati's moves outside of Eye form are, like, 1, Zant wasn't in Brawl because he SUCKS, your reason for Krystal is just stupid, Ninten isn't in BECAUSE he has no offensive spells, Raiden is... just no. More Sonic characters isn't a good idea because they would be very conflicted over which to choose and so many people want Sonic kicked out any way.

P.S. I WANT MY MEWTWO BACK. NONE OF THAT ZOROAK S***.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom