• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Next SSB Characters

Why not Ghirahim? ;P

This will never hapoen, but I would love to see the Prince of Persia and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed.

Ezio could happen since Assassin's Creed is on nintendo. That might be cool (he was just in Soul Calibur after all).

Magaman: Arguably Capcom's most important franchise and a cornerstone in gaming history. You can expect to see this guy.
Tails: Sonic's sidekick to the rescue!
Yea, well I'm also a huge MegaMan fan: I would totally be for that! CAPCOOOOM!! (plus there was a Zelda reference at the end of TekkenXCapcom with Megaman)

Groose. Need I say more?

Oh god, yes! I can see the great taunts now.

Last edited:
TETRA
SORA <3
...and a great idea. Young Link that can transform into the Goron, Zora, or Deku...BUT!, each mach is randomly chosen as to which transformation can occur :) otherwise it would be wrong to jampack 4 players into one

I would be so happy if Issac (from golden sun) got upgraded from assist trophy to playable character. He would make a great addition. I would also love if they somehow got professor layton in there (he is part of one of the most sucessful DS game franchises right now). Megaman would also be an awesome addition.

First I'd say some of the existing characters that are clones need to be tweeked a bit. I think that no two characters should have the same move set or final smash (looking at the Starfox group on this one).
For new additions, I would love to see Megaman, a new pokemon trainer with generation II starting pokemon, Chrono, and... ummm...
That's about it.
I guess there's a reason I'm not in charge of designing the rosters for the Smash Bros. games.
If we're talking about any characters, as in those that are a complete impossibility, I'd go with:
Cloud
Sephiroth
Sora
Goku (hells yeah)
The dude who rolls the ball in the Katamari games
King of all Cosmos (maybe not playable, but as a boss)
Wander
Shiga
Big Daddy (probably a Rumbler, as they are far and away the most iconic)
Auron
Seymour
Tidus
and the list just gets less feasible from there...

G

Gordon17freeman

Viewtiful Joe, Groose as a trophy, Mega man, a Belmont family member (preferably Simon), Turok (highly unlikely), and earthworm jim.

SNOlink

I'm baack. Who missed me?
I think that Ghirahim would be a good character.

A moves: Sword Slashes
B: Charge with red diamonds (like Sheik)
Sideways B: Charge Dash (like Ike)
Down B: Parry
Up B: Teleport
Super Smash (if they have it): Turns black like when you last verse him and is more powerful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom