• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Next SSB Characters

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
Third party characters have been scarce thus far. Don't jump on the bandwagon just yet!

Well, I wouldn't exactly consider the ones in Brawl scarce and it actually really upset me. Because this is or was just supposed to be Nintendo characters on just the Nintendo systems. Granted, I like Sonic, but he didn't deserve to be in that game since it's an original Genesis character. And Snake, I didn't agree with him either for the same reasons.

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
Technically, Sega have teamed up with Nintendo multiple times and Metal gear solid has appeared on Nintendo consoles, so there's no reason why it shouldn't be there.
As for new characters, Sothe from fire emblem radiant dawn ( and path of radiance ) should make an appearence, Midna would be OK, Zoruark will probably be there, and it'd be fun to see Groose in there too :D

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
I want Ghirahim. He'd be so fabulous to have in a Brawl game. And also I really hope they keep Solid Snake, because he was my favorite character and I used him all the time (I love his grenade launcher WAAAY too much. Explode ALL the things!) ;)

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
Demise or Ghirahim should be added. maybe both, but if there is only one, I prefer ghirahim. Ghirahim's final smash would be to so his ritual around the stunned opponents,then to have the imprisoned come out of the ground below and destroy anyone trapped in the smash. MM link could come in and can change to deku, zora, and goron. His Final Smash would be fierce deity mask. link and zelda would be upgraded to SS form on wii U, but OoT3D form 3ds. Wii U zelda would maybe summon impa instead of changing into sheik. Really, for the most part I am not too picky about characters, as long as it has the base characters that it usually has.

What I am hoping is that the next SSB will be a crossover game. Maybe the Nintendo characters vs. Another company of characters (like capcom) I'm also hoping that for the next SSB you won't move on a 2D plane or at least youll be able to move into the foreground. But that's just me :3

kafigalo said:
What I am hoping is that the next SSB will be a crossover game. Maybe the Nintendo characters vs. Another company of characters (like capcom) I'm also hoping that for the next SSB you won't move on a 2D plane or at least youll be able to move into the foreground. But that's just me :3

I'm thinking that a crossover along the lines of Nintendo vs. Capcom or whatever it would be called would warrant a separate game rather than impede the production of Smash Bros. 4. SSB will always primarily feature a roster of Nintendo characters.

Crusnikbat

Professional Dork
They should add a Garo, Vulpix, and Phoenix Wright with an OBJECTION! attack. And they should put Black Kyurem and White Kyurem in Poke balls.

Z

zeldadungeon123

What Characters Would Be Good in Super Smash Bros(brawl,melle,or Anything)

What characters would be awesome in any Super Smash Bros game ever?

Do you mean characters from Zelda? Because this is the World of Zelda part of the forum. I personally would love to see the SS characters in the next SSB game. With the addition of Impa and Ghirahim. That would be awesome.

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
A super smash zelda! An entirely zelda fighting game would be fun... as long as they didn't screw it up. There would be a few ways to get it right and a lot to get it wrong.

Cfrock

Keep it strong
I hope they add a new Zelda character into the next Smash Bros and personally, I'd love to see Girahim or Skyward Sword's Impa. Think they could do some really interesting things with those characters.

I have always thought they should add Toon Zelda and have her be able to change into Tetra, just like normal Zelda can turn into Sheik. I also thought they should have put Midna into Super Smash Bros.Brawl and have her Super Smash be her power when she puts on the Fused Shadow masks.

I would love to see the return of child Link but this time if he had the ability to use mask and change his form kinda how like pokemon trainer changes pokemon. Also his final smash could be the fierce diety link.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom