• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Next SSB Characters

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
Ridley wouldn't work. Bowser's size changes, but in most Mario Games, he is just a bit taller than Mario, like in SSB. But Ridley is huge. Not to mention it would be like adding Regigigas into the Smash series as a playable character; It wouldn't work.

Blackbaldrik

Sage of Gaming
FourSword Link needs to be in the next Smash Bros!
They would function kind of like ice climbers, but with four of them!

If all but the green one died he wouldn't be able to pick up barrels and crates, their smash move would be the massive four person spin attack,
and their moves would be all the items from the FourSword games like: pegasus boots, bombs, bows, magnets, shields, hammers, and what-ever else I didn't mention.
Plus their existence in the game would allow for items like Gnat hats which would work like a activate able/deactivate able poisonshroom that makes you so small you can barely be seen,
and a Moon Pearl which when smashed would for a short time send you to the dark world so you can't attack people and they can't attack you, but you'd still be able to perform grab moves on them.

Also, the next SSB needs Young Link(MM) who would use transformation masks in much the same way that poke'mon trainer switches poke'mon,
and his smash move would be Fierce Deity;
And SkullKid who would be able to do all sorts of wierd dark magic attacks, and his smash move would be the moon falling. :)

H

Hyrulian Angel

-Sora from Kingdom Hearts (2 would be better) all the way!
-Tetra
-More pokemon

Ghirahim or possibly the master
Little Mac
B star punch varies in one to three stars, charges like wario fart
B<> dogde then punch like lucario or Ike etc
B^uppercut
Bv punching down so they fall straight down like a pitfall seed, when not in air sticks into ground
Final smash: big mac
Balloon fighter
Zoroark instead of lucario
Funky Kong
Someone from team starwolf
Megaman

Ninten, Ness, Jeff, Poo, Lucaus, Masked Man
but we know how NOA is, Reggie made Hal take out EarthBound in the master pice colection even though he said he liked the games he said that on April fools day :(

Teron

van der Nguyen
Travis Touchdown — definitely should appear in the next game.
Mii — Wii mascots, how come they not appear in Brawl?
Little Mac as a playable character, no question about it.

For sure, Magnus from Kid Icarus: Uprising will be in Super Smash Bros. 4. That game is being developed by Masa Sakurai as well after all.

images

I would also love to see Jiro from Dillon's Rolling Western. Nintendo can finally have a true Sonic competitor.

images

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
I love Zelda, but sorry to say so, Smash Bros. is my favorite franchise of all time.:clap: That being said the five Melee characters not in Brawl and all 35 Brawl characters should return for the next installment. And here are the new fighters I want to see.

Magaman: Arguably Capcom's most important franchise and a cornerstone in gaming history. You can expect to see this guy.
Waluigi: Wario needs his counterpart too!
Bowser Jr.: DK got Diddy Kong so let Bowser get Bowser Jr.
Tails: Sonic's sidekick to the rescue!

I agree 100 percent with you! but I would also add:
Shadow: Fox got Wolf, Sonic getting Shadow= Epic Win
Ryu and Ken from Street Fighter: Hadouken. Nuff said

Teron

van der Nguyen
I think there's not much possibility of seeing any of the vs Capcom fighters in the next Smash Bros. title. I really wish Joe could appear in the next game, but, unfortunately, he's already in another fighting crossover series.

shaymin1

Derp.
I don't know that many but a few I would want are Louie from Pikmin (he would sort of be like Luigi to Mario except it would be Louie to Olimar), Sora and Crono.

Those are all I can think of the top of my head. :P

zombiegamer723

The Hylian Zombie
Sheogorath, from the Elder Scrolls games.

I'm kidding, obviously, but don't tell me that wouldn't be AWESOME.

Seriously though, I want to see Ganondorf/Toon Link return, but NOT AS CLONES. Toon Link being a clone was absolutely inexcusable, IMO.

First of all, I want Chrono. I think he would make a great addition. Secondly, I want Vaati. He is a major Zelda villain if you think about it, he was in 3 games. Thirdly, I want Mega Man. But only if he isn't a clone of Samus. That is all.

zeldusfanaticus

im the puppet master
what i've thought would be a good idea for nintendo is for them to develop the game with the same setup as previous games, have characters and unlock more to fill the roster. BUT steadily start releasing downloadable expansion packs that revolve around a specific series, this would include memorable characters(some bosses that have been weakened a bit), new stages, and maybe a new adventure mode that follows a storyline specific for those characters.

with this we would get a lot more fun playtime with even more characters, and nintendo could potentialy make bank from selling the expansions. hell i'd buy em all, or at least zelda, metroid, and mario

What Characters Would You Want to See in the New Super Smash Bros. Game?

Yesterday I made a news post on the main site showing a more than likely "fake" rumored list of new characters to be featured in the new Super Smash Bros. for Wii U & 3DS and am wondering what kind of characters you would like to see in it. Also SSB has added more than just new characters over the years. It has added new levels and new game types. It's no longer just fighting. It has a deeper story mode now and a nice adventure-ish feel to it.

This was one of the comments I posted in it.

I would love to see all versions of Link. Like being able to choose Link and then like pressing up or down to choose between "Toon" WW, "Real" TP, "Art Work" SS, "8 & 16 bit" Zelda 1 & 3, and the Ocarina style Link. Then press left or right to choose color. Also a function to choose which weapons and attacks he uses. Just have everything extremely customizable.

I would like to hear what new gameplay types, characters, levels, weapons and other stuff you would like to be featured in the game. I think it would be kewl to have some new levels from the zelda series and even for it to be 3d and not on a 3d field. What about you?

H

HarvestMoonGod

I would like to see Young Link with four mask transformations , Zelda/Shiek, Mewtwo, Dante (DMC), Metaknight, and Riku (KH)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom