• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Next SSB Characters

Well I have to say is this. The game will be interesting, but i think we will be seeing 3 Links in this one if all goes as I think. Skyward Sword Link [Final Smash: That one is tricky, we will soon find out.] (As SS Link) Link [Final Smash: Same as Brawl] (as Ocarina of time Link, and he would be like in melee.) And Young Link [Final Smash: Oni Link] (MM Version hopefully due to the Fact that MM 3D is going to be made anyway since Fans want it and gives Nintendo a Reason no to make a new game... off topic. I'm thinking Y.Links Bomb would go away for the Mask Switching. I think he would play like PKMN Trainer did.) Now on to Non Zelda Characters. Think We Will be seeing Gold from Pokemon [Final Smash: Same as Red's Final Smash.], ummmmm Crystal from Starfox [Final Smash: Don't Know much about crystal but I'm guessing Land Master.... Again.], Paper Mario [Final Smash: Some sort of Star power Move] (He would Play alot Differently then normal mario, Also that would be cool.) Waddle Dee from Kirby [Final Smash: BANDANNA DEE!] (Waddle Dee is awesome, and he should be in the game.) Dark Samus (At least her colors) And the Final Boss would be (I'm Serious about this one.) The King of Hyrule From the CD-i games. :lol: Just kidding! but Really aside from that last one, they are the ones that I speculate might be in it.

Last edited:

Fig

The Altruist
Here are my choices for the new Smash Bros.:

1. Geno: B - Geno Boost, Side B - Geno Beam, Up B - Blast, Down B - Flash, Final Smash: Geno Whirl.
2. Mallow: B- Thunderbolt, Side B - HP Rain, UP B - Shocker, Down B - Snowy, Final Smash: Star Rain
3. Shadow: B- Homing Attack, Side B - Chaos Spear, Up B - Chaos Control, Down B - Spin Attack, Final Smash: Super Shadow
4. BW Trainer (costume of Pokemon Trainer): Oshawott, Pignite, Serperior

Little Mac
King Hippo
Simon Belmont
Phantom Guard controlled by Zelda
Toon Link again
Link any version would do.
Tingle YEAH THAT'S RIGHT!
Tetra
Chrono
Black Mage
Captain N
Princess Rosalina
Koopa Kids

Sora
Riku
Fawful
Rosalina
Bomberman
Krystal
Little Mac
Funky Kong
And...........
Professor Layton - brain v. brawn!! Final Smash: random puzzle that he just thought of!

Last edited:

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
Kumatora, Duster, Poo and Jeff.
Kumatora robs Lucas' moveset because SHE learns it, and her down B is PK Ground.
Duster is less likely, but he uses his thief tools and combo attacks.
Poo is more likely and better replace Ness, since he uses an awesome sword and EVERY attack Ness learns (Well, not PK Flash :p)
Jeff is 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000% better than Squishy reptile.

Rytex

Resident Netizen
Let's see... I'll give move-sets while I'm at it.

Vaati
B - Magic Blast (fully charged turns opponents to stone briefly)
</> B - Laser shot (like his eyes from Vaati Reborn in TMC)
^ B - Teleport (recovery attack)
v B - Eye Shield (Like Vaati Transfigured, but only briefly)
Final Smash - Vaati Reborn - Play as Vaati Reborn briefly, with the same attacks, only more powerful.

Sora - (attacks upgrade to -ara/-aga based on how high % is)
B - Fire Magic (surrounds him briefly)
</> B - Blizzard Magic (Fires at opponents, has a chance of freezing)
^ B - Aerial Recovery (higher jump)
v B - Thunder Magic (Lightning hits closest target, easy to dodge)
Final Smash - Trinity Limit (All targets within a circular area get pwned by powerful magic)

Cloud
B - Cross Slash ( Cross Slash Limit Break attack)
</> B - Blade Beam (horizontal laser attack)
^ B - Jump Materia (recovery attack. plus spear Buster Sword downward)
v B - Guard ( block and counter)
Final Smash - Omnislash (14-hit sequence of combo pwnage)

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
Would we need to limit ourselves to Nintendo characters? If so, ignore my first suggestion. I do have a few suggestions.

1. Dr. Eggman.

I enjoyed playing as him in Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, with his lasers and high defense. I think he could be adapted for this game fairly easily. Also, if we have Bowser and Sonic in here, I don't see why Eggman shouldn't be in here.

2. Waluigi

If we're going to have Wario and Luigi, then I don't see why Luigi's evil counterpart, Waluigi, should be excluded. After all, he has shown up in games such as Mario Party already, so there's precedent for including him.

3. Cranky Kong

Well, we've already got Diddy and Donkey, and I've always been curious how Cranky would play. He always brags about how much better he was than Donkey, so I want to see him in action. Also, he's the original Donkey Kong, or so I hear... so Mario is his rival. Maybe something inflames that rivalry, and he gets back into the game for a while.

4. Ridley

He has already appeared as a stage hazard and a boss, so making him an unlockable character would be awesome. Certainly, he's quite evil, but so is Ganondorf. I think a character with Ridley's powers would be interesting to play as, even if they were cut down a bit to be more manageable within the context of the game.

Dan

Skullkid
baby mario (comon it would be funny to own someone with a baby)
King boo
Ryu
Chun-li
Dan
Knuckles (seems more suited for a fighting game than tails)
Metal sonic
A feakin Goomba !

JerônimoLink

New Hyrule's Engineer
I would love to see Young Link, he could be like the Pokémon Trainer! His down-special would make him change to hylian, deku, zora and goron. His taunting would also be nice, each transformation using its own instrument! His final smash would be the Fierce Deity Link, similar to Wario-Man! Maybe also Skull Kid, his final smash would be calling the moon!

Lyndis - fire emblem
Taki - soul calibur/soulblade
Knuckles & Tails - sonic the hedgehog
Kid Goku - Dragonball(oddball i know but i think he would really work)

and of course more incarnations of Link & Zelda, I mean more than four LoZ characters there are how many Mario characters and Zelda trumps Mario by a factor of a least 100

There's also more like id would like some MK characters in there and Star Wars/LotR characters But i dono SSB was always a Nintendo thing even including sonic(which was create by sega and only the mega drive games were amazing btw) is a stretch.

Rytex

Resident Netizen
3. Cranky Kong

Well, we've already got Diddy and Donkey, and I've always been curious how Cranky would play. He always brags about how much better he was than Donkey, so I want to see him in action. Also, he's the original Donkey Kong, or so I hear... so Mario is his rival. Maybe something inflames that rivalry, and he gets back into the game for a while.

4. Ridley

He has already appeared as a stage hazard and a boss, so making him an unlockable character would be awesome. Certainly, he's quite evil, but so is Ganondorf. I think a character with Ridley's powers would be interesting to play as, even if they were cut down a bit to be more manageable within the context of the game.

For Number 3, the original Donkey Kong? All his powers would be Roll Barrel and/or Laugh.
For #4, he's already a boss. No need to make him a game character.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
For #4, he's already a boss. No need to make him a game character.

I remember reading the Brawl development team originally planned on making Ridley one of the main fighters, but decided to put him as a boss instead. Who know, maybe they didn't have the right control system to put him on, and they'll shrink him some, like they did Bowser.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom