• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Next SSB Characters

F

Fpob_tim

Isa - Sin & Punishment - I know you probaly haven't heard of Sin & Punishment but I really do recommend you check it out
Gharhim - Skyward Sword - Final Smash: Bokoblin Swarm
Majora - Majoras Mask (dur!) - Final Smash: Moon crushes stage
Mii - Wii & 3DS home - Final Smash: Baseball Bat (It's out of the park!)
Tom Nook - Animal Crossing - Final Smash: Summon Resetti....

Tom Nook: he missed brawl, but it would be soooo cool
B Slingshot
^B Fishing rod (grabbing onto ledges, like Zero Suit Samus)
>B Net (grab and fling over to the other side)
vB Leaf (becomes furniture when it hits the ground)
>A Axe
^A Axe
vA Axe
grab: Fishing rod sideways
Final Smash: Super Nook (Nookington suit, timmy and tommy grabbing the enemys and golden weapons plus super strenght)

H

Hakuna Matata

Truly what EVERY game needs is an injection of Gaston.

Gaston.jpg

Also, if there are any 3rd party characters, then preferably a Kingdom Hearts character. Personally, I'd go with something less obvious, like Aqua or Eraqus.

Psykeout

Bill Clinton
Well, the only character I'm nearly 100% sure would end up in the next game is Bowser Jr. It just seems pretty logical. With New Super Mario Bros. Wii, he's kind of cemented himself as more of a core character in the Mario series, and after having Bowser for two games in a row, it wouldn't be too much of a stretch. It wouldn't be a Bowser clone, due to the fact that the characters are more like DK and Diddy Kong than Fox and Falco or Ness and Lucas. And he has plenty of material to design a set of moves from, with Super Mario Sunshine. Which is cool, because I can see myself playing as him a lot.

I would like to see Paula from Earthbound in there; she's probably just as obscure a character as Lucas in america, and as a girl she'd be a nice way to round out that group of characters. The only problem is that Ness and Lucas don't have most of those moves in their game. PK fire, Thunder, and Freeze all come from Paula/Kumatora. Lucas's Rope Snake was Duster's, and some other moves were also rearranged. They more or less stand for their entire game rather than their character. It would be nice if they put Ninten in, just as a funny way to laugh at us because we don't get the export on Mother. They would essentially be a Fox, Falco, and Wolf trio, but I would be so ok with that.
It's not likely to happen though.

Speaking of, Krystal would be a nice Wolf replacement, but only if she used her Star Fox Adventure staff as opposed to her Star Fox weapons. She'd be a bit like Zelda I imagine.

I'd KIND OF like to see them expand on the F-Zero series, because right now it feels like they're just holding on to him because they know they're not allowed to let him go.

Wolf Link b/w Midna would be nice. The timing is just a bit unfortunate, seeing as Twilight Princess was probably released too long ago to make it. I would also like to see Toon Zelda/Tetra playing as a double for Zelda/Sheik, which would be nice. Zelda would essentially be the same, maybe add the bow of light to her regular specials, but then tetra would be a cool way to not be a Sheik clone. And Tetra has been in more than one game, so I see it as more probably than Midna.

I've been waiting for a character that Wasn't in two consecutive games, and Roy is probably to only one who could fill that niche.

I'm all for Birdo, and (s)he's actually the only character who I would LIKE to see as a near-clone (of Yoshi). I'd like them to be sort of how Luigi and Mario are.
Speaking of Luigi, I will play as him much more if he get's more Luigi's Mansion-themed attacks.

Paper Mario would be really cool, but at this point they would have like five characters who are just "Character A but in a different form/art style." Still, he would be the best ever.

As far as outside-of-Nintendo characters, I wouldn't mind it as long as they do it right. They should feel a little less like part of the main band of fighters, and more like cool add-ins.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Speaking of, Krystal would be a nice Wolf replacement, but only if she used her Star Fox Adventure staff as opposed to her Star Fox weapons. She'd be a bit like Zelda I imagine.

I was also thinking that, if Nintendo decided to do a prequel to the Star Fox team for the WiiU, James McCloud and some of his group (including Peppy Hare) could replace Fox and Falco...maybe Wolf if he's set up to return. But yes, Krystal should definitely be in the next SSB. I was a little disappointed that she wasn't inserted in Wolf's place.

toonlink

Most Active Inactive User
Little Mac
Toon Zelda
Megaman
Tails
Shadow
Young Link
Black(Hilbert): Snivy,Dewott,Emboar
Skull Kid
Vaati
Meowth
Alloy Fighting Team?
Goron
Zora
Deku Link

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
One thing: PROFESSOR LAYTON :P
But maybe they should make Mattew or Issac from gloden sun playable characters, definitely Ghirahim though, you have to have him.

Rare Addict

Site Staff
I'm definitely pushing for Midna to make an appearance as well -- as either an assist trophy or a playable character, though preferably the latter. Aside from just being my favorite video game character, she seems like she'd fit right at home in Super Smash Bros. I think that, without being a full-on clone, she could display a similar playstyle to someone like Ness or Pikachu -- small but fast. As for her Final Smash, I'm goin' with the obvious answer: Fused Shadow Trident Monster.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I'd like...

-New Fire Emblem Character, preferably Joshua (Sacred Stones), Ephraim (Sacred Stones), Hector (Blazing Sword), or Sothe (Radiant Dawn)
-RIDLEY! He seriously needs to be added!
-Dark Samus. Throw her in with Ridley and that'll be good
-Simon Belmont. Konami crossover number 2!

I'll be back with more later.

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
Well since Nintendo is starting to use characters from other systems besides Nintendo it's really hard to say. But my guess would be Simon from Castlevania.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom