• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Next Lego Game?

I bought Lego Star Wars III The Clone Wrs for my 3DS when i got it and have enjoyed it loads. I also own (on Wii) Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 and Indina Jones The Original Trilogy. Ive been thinking (after Pirates of the Carabean) what will the next Lego game be? Harry Potter Years 5-7 is a definate when the last film comes out but what about other than that? Im really hoping for Lego The Lord of the Rings as this would be epic. Tell me what you guys want.

jugglaj91

I am me....
I for one have almost enough of the Lego games. I enjoyed Star Wars 1 and 2 and Complete Saga. I am not a fan of the Clone Wars so 3 doesn't interest me at all. Lego Indiana Jones never appealed to me either, and I have heard it wasn't that great of a game. I did enjoy Lego Batman, as it had its own story and didn't recreate one. I haven't played Harry Potter as I will wait for the inevitable complete game of years 1-7. Pirates of the Caribbean does interest me but at this point I won't miss them if they are gone.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
Hang on a second! Didn't I come up with lego LotR on the bus the other day and tell you? Taking all the credit... But I would also like to see something like lego Eragon aswell, becuse the characters are awesome and there could be good game mechanics for the magic and stuff. Only if the film wasn't so c***...

ACTUALLY id already had the LotR idea from the ONM website but hey and I had the idea for Eragon...

(Can't wait for this game!! it's gonna be unbelievable!!! (i hope) You know what travelers tales should make next? Lego lord of the rings! that would be absolutely insane! I would love that. they could include the hobbit as well, cos i think they're making a movie for that aren't they? Chris, could you mention this idea to Traveler's tales if you ever get the chance to speak to them for me? Thanks!), Comment on ONM Website by Cyberguy. Take that Celeboy.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
I didn't read that PLUS I did tell you that on the bus as well. So don't get mad, I didn't know...

Edit: (I know you had the Eragon idea, but you hadn't said anything d: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom