• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Next Kid Zelda Game.

Roy

I was Just playing MM and thought "Is the weird mask selling guy going to be the next villian or is he going to have a pawn like in MM?" What are your thoughts?

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
This is probably the weirdest thread iv'e seen so far. What makes you think the mask salesman would be a villain? Sure he is a strange guy, but he isn't evil.

I don't think he is going to be a villain at all. He was an odd character at times, but I don't think he would be evil, he knew the evil of the mask, but I think he would have the control not to be a puppet. I do not see him being evil, a bit creepy at times, but not evil.

He is weird, creepy, and probably a stalker, but that doesn't make him evil. (He also might be able to bend time and space so he would be able to know the moon would fall [this also may be how he got to Termina])

The happy mask salesman is definately not evil. He sure is one creepy little fella, but notevil at all... He actually helps you defeat the evil in the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom