• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Next Gen Call of Duty Rumors

LOL

I'm deaf, For real
No just no! What is the next Call of Duty gonna be? Call of Duty Ghosts or Modern Warfare 4? Well, quit it kid! Spreading rumors about the new Call of Duty ain't gonna help!

Sorry, I was arguing with a try hard on Black Ops 2. Anyways, I'm not sure if you guys have heard of the next gen call of duty rumors but they are talking about Ghost from MW2 coming back in the new call of duty this year but they are just changing the subject from MW4 to Ghosts which makes no sense.

If you want to, check out this video about the rumor

[video=youtube;hQBprYUW3gk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQBprYUW3gk[/video]

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
1) Why is that guy playing MW3?
2) Ghost from MW2...I could see this happening from some apparent plot twist. Didn't it happen in BO2 with a character from BO1 what died?

3) I do not trust anything about the multiplayer. It's going to be the same ol' same ol' else this CoD wouldn't be releasing this year.

LOL

I'm deaf, For real
1) Why is that guy playing MW3?
2) Ghost from MW2...I could see this happening from some apparent plot twist. Didn't it happen in BO2 with a character from BO1 what died?

3) I do not trust anything about the multiplayer. It's going to be the same ol' same ol' else this CoD wouldn't be releasing this year.

I don't know why he is playing MW3, sorry.

It did happen with Frank Woods coming back from the dead in BO1 and appearing in BO2.

Well, Multiplayer is what call of duty fans are concerned for this time. I just hope Neversoft does a good job with the game since they are introduced to the series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom