• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art "Newcomer" Character SUs

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Okay, I got this idea for a story. Its got a beginning to it, but not an end, so this may not work out, but oh well.

So, a short synopsis, without revealing the entire plot, is that my main character goes to the town Laten. It is a small town, and very few people ever leave. It is a weird place, one where people are always in each other's business. SPOILER: The place is full of demons. Not little reptilian things crawling around, but they look like people. The main character is unaware of this until he eventually discovers a small group, full of people trying to stop the monsters that plague their town. Now I ask you, reader, to come up with a character for me. Cause right now, I got two...heh.

Please fill this out.

Name:
Height:
Weight:
Eye color:
Hair color:
Hair style:
Distinctive marks:
Clothing:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
History:
Personality:

I would be so grateful if anyone would help me out.

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Name: Maria
Height: 5 foot 8 inches
Weight: 120lbs.
Eye color: brown
Hair color: brown
Hair style: between curly/straight, somewhat long (reaches to shoulders)
Distinctive marks: N/A
Clothing: white long sleeved undershirt; loose red shirt that goes just above pelvic bone; no earrings; no makeup; brown loose fitting pants; white socks; brown dress shoes
Strengths: Intellect, vast knowledge of the human body, is a quick person
Weaknesses: Strength - she isn't very STRONG so she relies on things like pressure points; forgetful of many details
History: Parents were murdered in front of her eyes at age 10, brother went off to get a job to support the two of them but he was lost in the tides of time...at 17 years she is now on a quest to find her brother and will do whatever it takes to secure her only beloved kin.
Personality: Jubliant; outgoing. Calculating but not cold. Wears a smile on her face at all possible times but also cries in public when fit. Not spiteful towards others but not necessarily forgiving.
(If demon) Differentiation from humans: Hu

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
This sounds like an awesome idea Windmill, I'll definitely sign up. ^^

Name: Hanna O'Connor
Height: 5' 11''
Weight: 140lbs (she's a tough girl ;))
Eye color: Dark brown but often looks a little red in the light
Hair color: Chocolate brown
Hair style: It's long down to her waist, and she keeps it in a half pony tail and braids that part
Distinctive marks: Freckles about her nose
Clothing: (I don't know what time period your working with so I'll just go with modern I guess) Jeans, sneakers, black t-shirt, black jacket and black fingerless gloves
Strengths: She's very independent and can do well under pressure
Weaknesses: She can get annoyed at most people especially if they do something stupid
History: She was raised by a very kind mother and father who spoiled her with almost everything. However she hated that treatment and kept to herself in her childhood. She made a vow to become independent and not rely on others for her own well being, and so she took to doing things like taking fighting classes and learning how to use weapons while she was in high school so she could defend herself. She learned on her own whatever she needed to know and dropped out of high school her second year. Later she came to Laten having heard from a friend there that something was wrong. When she found out about the demons she started to help fight them.
Personality: Rough, although she doesn't show it outwardly she is kind and she cares for everyone

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I hope you are still going on with this. Here's my character in case you still are taking sign ups:

Name: Drakion Glascior
Height: 5-10
Weight: 185
Eye color: Brown
Hair color: Main hair color is brown
Hair style: short with white bangs up front, rat-tail at the back. ( My current hairstyle :P )
Distinctive marks: A scar on his right forearm
Clothing: Black pants, black boots, black sleeveless shirt, light-weight armor over it, and several necklaces for good luck, etc.
Strengths: His agility; can run faster than rabbits and leap high
Weaknesses: Women
History: Never knew his parents or family, he grew up on the streets of some poor village. When he was of age, he left that village for adventure
Personality: Kind, easy going, caring, charming, serious at times.

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Name: Adrian
Height: 5'11
Weight: 182
Eye color: Gray-blue
Hair color: Auburn
Hair style: Messy and long
Distinctive marks: Scar in a line from his eye to his ear
Clothing: Whatever he grabs from the drawer. Usually unkempt.
Strengths: He has excellent endurance, and can keep up a fight. He is very quick and intelligent, thinking on the spot.
Weaknesses: In a direct confrontation, he loses easily.
History: Whatever you want.
Personality: Quirky and eccentric, with a dry sense of humor, often to convince his opponents that he is no threat. He is very easygoing on the outside, but if pushed too far he is cold and merciless.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Alright. I wanna thank all who have given me characters. These are what I needed, and unless I forget, I will try to get the first part of the prologue on by tomorrow.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Awesome, good to see the creator of the project has come back to reveal more. :P I can't wait for you to introduce your story. Good luck with it; I will be keeping an eye out for it. ~Gobli

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Cross that. I am putting it up right now. Why? Because I got it done cause I am amazing.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I have decided that I need many a more characters in this story, and have worked it into the plot. And I always feel that letting readers make characters makes the story more interesting for them. So if you didn't make a character or want to make another, have at it.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
I have six characters to offer, one of which could actually BE a demon. Pick your poison. And that's irony depending on which one you choose.

There's Dagger,
Fang,
Bangs,
Madi,
Kalia,
or Luke.

I'll make an official SU when you decide. :trollface:

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Hmm....Fang is tempting, but she isn't really evil. I feel like Dagger could serve better.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
YAY! YOU'VE PICKED YOUR POISON, AND MY ONLY POSSIBLE DEMON! I'VE NEVER MADE DAGGER EVIL BEFORE I'M SO EXCITEEEED!

Name: Winston 'Dagger' Cunningham
Height: I dunno, tall-ish?
Weight: A healthy weight for tall-ish.
Eye color: Icy blue
Hair color: Bright red, or black if you can't have unnatural hair colors.
Hair style: Kind of a long-ish brush cut type thingy, kinda hard to describe. Sorry. If you know what I mean, that'd be helpful.
Distinctive marks: Has a tattoo on his upper arm, a silhouette of a snake.
Clothing: A black blazer over a white t-shirt, dark wash skinny jeans, and black dress shoes.
Strengths: So cunning it's like a genetic mutation, knows a lot about poisons, stealthy, good in a fight.
Weaknesses: Has a low tolerance for people who annoy him, which is pretty much everyone.
History: Hmm... I have a history for him, but I'm not sure if it would work here, so... I'mma leave this blank for now.
Personality: Snarky and sarcastic, kinda full of himself, finds people annoying and stupid and he doesn't know why he puts up with them, pretty much a sociopath. But he has the ability to care about others. He just chooses not to.

Is he good? I'll fix anything you find a problem with.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
You can choose whatever's best, but... Do demons get magic and stuff? If it's said in the story... I'll go read it right now, but could you just answer, becasue if so and he's a demon he should get magic and stuff.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I don't think I am going to let them have magic...perhaps a little bit, but I feel like I should allow only the big one do that. I tell you what, I got an idea that could make him work out. He is a possible demon, but HINT HINT will be human for now HINT HINT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom