• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New Zelda Wii Picture Full Quality

But the nice thing about having a fairy is that they are small and don't get in the way. Think about the Wind Temple and the Earth Temple in WW. You had the characters following you around in those levels and you couldn't walk too fast or you would lose them and you had to constantly keep an eye on them so monsters wouldn't attack them. I don't think I would like to have to deal with a somewhat full sized companion the whole game.
True, but it doesn't need to be a fairy to remove this annoyance. Take the King of Red Lions in WW as an example, he talked to you through the Pirate's Charm. Or Ezlo from Minish Cap. You could even go as far as to say Zelda from ALttP, with her talking to you psychically.

I definitely think this girl is Link's partner, but I don't know what she is yet. Fairy. Ghost. Spirit of the Master Sword. I don't know.

Twili Kid

Many pointless questions
well i actually thought about something. if she is the spirit of the master sword and she can transform into it she will probaly transform into something else along with being you guide. Im thinking master spear or master bow. or instead of transforming she inhabites the items awakining them to there true power. just an idea but it sounds believible to me.

P

pickle962

I'm guessing that whatever that thing is could possibly the Master Sword.

bellum

Gamer since age 2
For some reason it reminds me of Prince Ralis from Twilight Princess. I'm pretty sure it's a Zora. It looks like the art for the game will be satisfying. You know in Twilight Princess the water sage gets killed? Maybe that is the water sage. I doubt it though.

Oathkeeper95

The Oath of Kinbaku, Tzion, Terra, and Iscariot.
if that is the partner i dont think traveling with it would really be a problem, she could travel around and talk to you the same way midna did in TP. Not exactly in your shadow but in your hilt or something and you talk to a sort of ghostly version of it like when you talk to midna in the light realm.Yes, i do believe that the fairy girl is is the spirit of the master sword or something related to it in a huge way. There are just too many similarities to think its a coincedence. Besides, why else would they POINT OUT that he wasnt holding the sword. I believe it was a hint thats supposed to bring attention to the sword and something important/different is going to happen to the MS this time around....Wait a minute, did you guys remember the interview about the picture? Did he say ,"Notice that link is not holding a sword" or, "Notice that link is not holding THE sword"?

Link does look like the Twilight Princess Link and I agree that maybe we will learn about the Master Swords origins and correct me if I'm wrong. How does the Master Sword always end up with a different Link in a different realm or the future Link. I mean how does the sword keep moving from the Temple of Time (OOT), to the forest (ALttP), and to Hyrule Castle in (TWW), and so forth. Does the sword transport to the place where it's needed, or maybe the owl moves it from place to place because in the Ocarina of Time game one of the grave markers or the stones mentioned that the owl is a reincarnation of a sage, or something like that and since he is possibly a sage then maybe he can move the sword when he pleases to the place of the new Link. Also has anyone noticed that it looks like that ice fairy in The Wind Waker game because it almost resembles her in a high quality drawn figure. I know this sounds stupid, but who created the Master Sword? The figure in the drawing could possibly be the creator of the Master Sword.

S

skynet136

that girl seems like the master sword to me because
the pointy hair
the color
the gem
the lines on her legs (looks like master sword grip)
the robe looks like the hilt
links reaching back to grab the sword(her)

arkvoodle

Diabolical
if you look closely the girl resembles the fairy queen from wind waker. the girl could be his sword or some sort of other protagonist (like minda). but we'll all just have to wait and see for the true answer.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
I think the zora looking girl is the spirit of the master sword. in fact actually she looks so similar to the master sword and in addition to one of miamoto's (hope i spelled it right) comments on the lack of a sword in links hand, it's pretty much confirmed by miamoto himself that she is the master sword. I actually believe that the master sword has so much power that they had to have the spirit of a person pure of heart seal away most of the extent of the master sword's power and if ever truly needed awake by the hands of the greatest hero to banish evil.

Think of this post what you will.;)

Zarom

The King
I think that she is the spirit of the Master Sword just because of the ressemblances and because of what Miyamoto said.

As for Link, I don't think he looks like Link in TP. I'd rather think it's a new Link. :) He is just made of the same graphics as TP.

He is also holding a shield in his hand that looks a lot like the Hylian Shield. So, does that means the adventure will also take place in Hyrule?

If it is really the Master Sword, then does that mean there will be Ganon/Ganondorf? In all games that there is the Master Sword, or even when the adventure take place in Hyrule, there is also Ganon/Ganondorf, isn't it?

Hmmmm....

Last edited:
I doesn't think that Link looks the same age as in TP. He's less of a teenager and more of an adult.
And I don't think that girl in the picture is anything we have seen before. I don't think it could possibly be a zora or a fairy.

Perhaps the creators of the blade had to give it a sort of spirit, or life force. In order to make it the "Blade of evil's Bane". That "Spirit" happened to be a Queen Fairy. But I am still torn between who or what s/he is. Though I have found a picture that to me, shows a better comparison between her and the Master Sword.

View attachment 2399
pencil.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom