• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New Zelda Gashapon Figure Set Video :)

I got these from ebay, if you type "Zelda figures" and have a look they should appear :) unfortunately they are pretty pricey though, i don't know how much they would be in the US since im from the UK, and thanks for the feedback! glad you like them :D

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
I honestly decided to get those. I really don't have much Zelda stuff besides games, cheap things I find in stores, and some home-made stuff.
They seemed a little pricey for 6 figures, and I don't think i'll ever make that investment again, but for this one time, they were pretty cool.

Exactly what i thought. they are pricey, but i didn't have any zelda figures and they are a great piece of 25th anniversary merch.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Considering the price, I believe the collector's value of such items balances out the costs in the end. As you said, they are a wonderful piece of commemorative 25th Anniversary Merchandise and I would love to have some, personally. I've seen various videos of these posted around Youtube, and from viewing those, my favorites would have to be the Phantom Hourglass and Skyward Sword figures. The Skyward Sword figures especially, as the detail in them is incredibly well done unlike some other figures I have seen.

Yea, the skyward sword Link does kind of steal the show :)

Ikr, tried to get them in the shot :D quite proud of my wall tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom