• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New Zelda Game.

D

dekuprince

who would you like to be the protagonist in the new zelda game?
Adult link,
Toon link,
or young link?

I would like to see a more mature Adult Link. Skyward Sword featured a "teenage" Link, i suppose. Wind waker, phantom hourglass, and spirit tracks had a young Toon Link, Ocarina of Time had mostly young Link, as did Majora's Mask. I think it is about time for some Adult Link action! Twilight Princess did have Adult Link, but for the Wii U i am hoping for a mix of SS amd TP graphics which would be perfect for Afult Link :)

if its HD traditional/photorealistic graphics then I say adult Link, I think the next game is gonna be dark to sell some WiiU's and TP and OoT are the leading two games in sales, TP only got that because of its graphics so i think nintendo are gonna pull a dark adult Link game out next.

Pinhead101

Pokemon Master
Probably adult Link for both Zelda WiiU and Zelda 3DS.
They've already stated that Zelda 3DS won't be a sequel to PH and ST so I'm expecting adult Link in a console-like experience.
For WiiU I think using adult Link with a more dark setting could really show off the system's graphics.

They've already stated that Zelda 3DS won't be a sequel to PH and ST so I'm expecting adult Link in a console-like experience.

I wish, if we get a 3D (OoT3D/Home console) style Zelda game on the 3DS i'll think ourselves very lucky, Nintendo and Zelda will start ruling in sales if they start making 3D Zelda's for 3DS and their home console but I doubt we will. It'll be 2D on the 3DS.

I didn't know that they weren't doing sequels to PH and ST since that is what i was expecting them to do, (either that or a remake of A link to the past, wow i hope the 3DS doesn't become a zelda remake console) but that just makes me expect an SS sequel, which isn't what i want either.

I'd like to see more of Adult Link.
You don't see him very much and maybe they could put him through much harder challenges because he is an adult.

JamesBond007

Indigo Child
At this point, Nintendo is using Young Link for handhelds (PH, ST) and Adult Link for home consoles (TP, SS). So, Young Link for Zelda 3DS and Adult Link for Zelda Wii U.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
I would like to see young link because we haven't seen him in quite awhile and he was fantastic. I'v had enough of Adult Link, and I'd prefer they wait on another toon link seeing as i don't want them to butcher it

I really like playing as adult Link, but it'd be really cool if they did a game that showed the life of a Link. Watching him grow up and all would been quite cool in my opinion

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom