• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New Zelda Game?

WechyPichu

is hiding behind 7 froxie
I want one that has a greater evil then Gannondorf, and All the Protangonasts and Antagonists have to team up to win against the greator evil.

G

Green Cap

I actually think the one for 3ds might be Majora's Mask 2. My reasoning behind this is that in an interview Miyamoto said that in the next game having 3D will mean something, and in Majora's Mask you had 3 days to save Termina. Get it?

What do you think the next game will be?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, I think that may just be coincidence but you never know do you, you could be right! :P

I don't know though, I think Majoras Mask should remain the only game with those time mechanics

G

Green Cap

Yes, I think a sequel to a side story would be kind of pushing it, but I thought I get this out there. I personally want it to be a new game as high quality as ocarina of time 3D but a completely new game all together

Cfrock

Keep it strong
I doubt very much there will ever be a sequel to Majora's Mask. They said the next game on 3DS will be a brand new, completely original one and then they are going to think about Majora's Mask 3D. I think they probably will remake Majora's Mask. I certainly hope they do. Like, I can't communicate how happy that would make me. But a sequel? I don't see that ever happening.

I don't think the next Zelda game will be a sequel to anything personally. Could be wrong of course, but hoping for something completely new.

G

Green Cap

I agree with both of those statements,although this is also supposed to be for other's ideas, not just mine. So please, don't just tell how wrong I am(because I hope I'm wrong) but tell me what you think the next game will be. I made this to see others ideas, not just mine being wrong. So, what do you think the next Zelda game will be?Also, feel free to join my group adventurers. Thank you.

I don't really care about the enemies. What I would really look forward to is something better with the puzzle aspect. It could be a lot more similar to the Myst series. If you have not played any of those check them out.

CCG <3 Zelda

CrazyControllerGuy
I would honestly really like to see another Wii game of the Zelda series.. :p

I Would Like To See This, Too

Even Though Nintendo Released TP For Both The GC And Wii, I Doubt They'll Do This For The Wii And Wii U

Nintendo Says Zelda Wii U Will Use Motion Controls, Though

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom