• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New Zelda Game?

skywardsword13

Dawn of the Final Day
i say early 2013 for the handheld, and maybe 2014-2015ish for the the system wii u zelda.

And SNOlink meant the zelda game in the year on the system he stated. not quite sure how you misunderstood it unless you thought he meant a new system was coming out. But in that case I'm even not sure how you would've thought that when the 3ds has already been out for a short time and the wii-u comes out this year, as he mentioned 2013, 2014, and 2015. o_O smh

Anyway sorry about that ranting just really needed to say that. But I'm not too keen on your idea with the many links. I mean, they already did a sequel to WW so I don't think that's gonna happen. And i'm not sure why the bad guys would team up if the goal of the game is to unflood hyrule. because that's what Ganondorf in WW wanted right? to unflood hyrule? and the many links idea is a bit crazy to have to control EVERY SINGLE LINK. I know you said you could switch off between them but i still think thats way too overwhelming. I think the idea would work on a WAY smaller scale and as the zelda game. practically like a zelda generations game in honor of all the previous games before it. Quite honestly, i dont see nintendo using an idea like that. sorry. But keep thinking!

Last edited:

XskywardX

Shadow Instruments
And that's what he answered. When he says "handheld" that translates to "handheld Zelda title" and "console" to "console Zelda title".

oh.....i see, haha, i feel dumb

i say early 2013 for the handheld, and maybe 2014-2015ish for the the system wii u zelda.

And SNOlink meant the zelda game in the year on the system he stated. not quite sure how you misunderstood it unless you thought he meant a new system was coming out. But in that case I'm even not sure how you would've thought that when the 3ds has only been out for a short time and the wii-u comes out this year, as he mentioned 2013, 2014, and 2015. o_O smh

Anyway sorry about that ranting just really needed to say that. But I'm not too keen on your idea with the many links. I mean, they already did a sequel to WW so I don't think that's gonna happen. And i'm not sure why the bad guys would team up if the goal of the game is to unflood hyrule. because that's what Ganondorf in WW wanted right? to unflood hyrule? and the many links idea is a bit crazy to have to control EVERY SINGLE LINK. I know you said you could switch off between them but i still think thats way too overwhelming. I think the idea would work on a WAY smaller scale and as the zelda game. practically like a zelda generations game in honor of all the previous games before it. Quite honestly, i dont see nintendo using an idea like that. sorry. But keep thinking!
fine, maybe if each link you meet, you have to fight how ever many bosses there are new weapons that link has over time(as in yuo dont fight them all in a row)

also, if you have any ideas for my idea for the zleda game, please post on that thread, not this one

Last edited:

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
I want to see two or maybe even three new linked games, the way the Oracle duo were linked. That would be awesome.

E

Elder Sheik

I would like another Mask game but not necessarily a prequel/sequel to Majora's Mask. And I miss open fields, those are the best parts of LoZ games.
But all things aside, I think me getting new Zelda games ends with Skyward Sword because I'm not buying another Nintendo Console.

L

Linkthetank

I really thinks that TP was the best Zelda, plus it had the most realistic and coolest graphics. I would love to see a few more games like that one. Can't wait!:clap:

Personally i would love to see a Young Link in action again, maybe a little older than the one we had on Ocarina of Time,
but here is the thing... as Hyrule historia is realesed, and now we all know the truth behind the timeline.. i think they should do a game after Spirit tracks, and start a new timeline.

T

Twinmold

In my opinion I kind of want a game set between MM and TP see what ACTUALLY happened to Link, but chances are that will never happen since that would ruin the mystery of the ending of MM. But if that happens(prob not) anything in the Child timeline would make me really happy, but it doesnt really matter since all zelda games are always AWESOME!!! no matter what timeline they come from.

Last edited by a moderator:
I

Internetfan15

I would like to see 3 or 4 more games at least skipping Ganon and Vaati and getting new bosses. Another mask with an evil spirit? Yeah that would be nice. Or a corrupted evil skull kid being the final boss himself? Also yes. Or a thunder-god boss looking like Rayden from Mortal Kombat, any new idea would be great. Ganon and Vaati again and again got a bit repetitive. I also wouldn't mind to see Zelda have a very minor role (appear in only one or two cut-scenes) like in Majora's Mask. It's great to have Zelda in every game but the plot of saving her again and again also got repetitive!

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
Geez SS has barely been out 2 months :P
Honestly I'm not too fussed when it comes to what happens next. I wouldn't mind seeing Ganondorf but I also wouldn't mind someone else taking the limelight again.

where did you get 2 months from? it was released in November, it's now March. most likely they were coming up with rough plans for the next one before SS was even released.

i'd like them to go back to Ganondorf. it was nice to have a different bad guy in SS but Ganondorf is the main antagonist of the series so having I wouldn't like to have two consecutive games without him. I'd love it if they did one following on from TP where Ganondorf gets Majora's Mask

skywardsword13

Dawn of the Final Day
where did you get 2 months from? it was released in November, it's now March. most likely they were coming up with rough plans for the next one before SS was even released.

i'd like them to go back to Ganondorf. it was nice to have a different bad guy in SS but Ganondorf is the main antagonist of the series so having I wouldn't like to have two consecutive games without him. I'd love it if they did one following on from TP where Ganondorf gets Majora's Mask

He said that in January :suspicious:
But I think that Ganon getting MM would be awesome, I mean I really really have had that idea for a while now and loved it, but I don't see it happening because of the fact I don't think they'll ever use anything plot-like from Majora's Mask ever again :/

Now that Hyrule Historia is out, lets call it a day and reboot the whole thing. Create a new timeline from scratch and let the old one stay forever engraved and unchanged in that book.
Exactly what I was thinking less than a minute ago. :suspicious: Skyward Sword was told as the beginning to the series but feels like the end, doesn't it?
I'm not too focused on another new Zelda game yet. I still have plenty of other games to be played first.
I was all up for new Zelda information a month ago. But now I am not, I am more interested in Fossil Fighters Champions and Kid Icarus Uprising at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom