• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New Zelda Game?

Kevin

Original PD
Site Staff
I hope we see a good well-developed game for the Wii U. The graphic enhancement will be nice, and the new console gives Nintendo plenty of time to work on other titles while working on a Zelda game on the side. Fit it somewhere in the timeline, tie up some loose ends, and make it good.

I'd like to see the next 3DS Zelda made in the same style as the OoT remake. Hopefully its right before OoT during the war it talks about or maybe a direct sequel to SS so we can see more of the founding of Hyrule.

I hope the next game is for 3ds and similar to OOT gameplay, graphics I don't care what they are like

Pinhead101

Pokemon Master
I wonder if the next Zelda game could be A Link to the past sequel for the 3DS.
Not sure how they would go about this but I'd like to see it.

LordKorloros

Jared Moore
I'd like it if Nintendo made some more dark games like Majora's Mask and Twilight Princess, with Ganondorf as the primary villain.

Well, when you take into consideration the fact that each game is a new reincarnation, you start to feel like previous Links aren't doing a very good job at defeating Ganondorf if he keeps coming back...But on the other hand, it's so...classic and traditional that Link saves Zelda/Hyrule from Ganondorf, that I think I would be okay with either one, honestly :D
Just no more ocean. Please! No more ocean if they go through with the new game on the 3DS. That ocean theme gets soooo annoying after hearing it 80 million times. DX

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
Honestly (Besides Ganon, Master Sword, Link, Zelda, you know where i'm going) I think they should do something new (besides MM3D) I mean Miyamoto said Zelda 3DS might be based off of ALTTP which hasn't been used since Minish Cap, and it was only used 4 years before that, and 8 years before that. Zelda Wii U could be anything, we just know that it will be good.

Tadpole

Don Gero's Apprentice
I think it should be against someone else or an old enemy. Ganon can only be dragged out for so long until he needs to be replaces and defeated. I personally liked Majora as a villain but I don't see that happening again. It was a one time thing. Maybe a TP sequel or a completely new enemy all together. Ganon can come back later but not this next time.

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
I would like to see more info on the imprisoning war. Maybe we could have a game between ALttP and OoT. When the Hero is defeated, it starts the imprisoning war. I can see a game take place there. It would be amazing if it was a four-swords game

The Legend of Zelda: the Imprisoning War :D

It must be on 3DS if the want to make a new one, then it must be after Twilight Princess with a new main villain. Ganondorf's son or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom