• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New Zelda Game?

The Next Zelda Game

:) Alrighty Skyward sword has been released, what do you think is their next option for the Zelda series? Should they go back to classic Ganadorf is the source of all evil. Or continue on a path of new enemies to overcome? Or maybe a combination of the two?
What are your thoughts?

22hoursstraight:)

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
I am thinking along the lines of what Draymorath said about a sequel to TP. I would be interested in that.

The next game is definitely going to be the 3DS one, just because it will be easier to make than the Wii U game. If we're lucky, we might even get a preview of the 3DS game at E3. I for one would prefer the 3DS game to be an interquel set between Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks that officially concludes the Hero of Winds' story, but they've said that it won't be related to previous games in the series, so I'm curious how that will turn out. Hopefully it includes Bellum or Malladus, although Malladus is more likely because asking for another game with Bellum is like asking for another game with Majora or Nightmare. I would actually prefer if it took place after Spirit Tracks and featured Vaati.

The Wii U game will probably be about a whole new Link rather than being a sequel to existing games, just like the 3DS. However, I think it should take place after The Adventure of Link, because the Downfall timeline needs to move forward, and I'd like to see a game that explicitly mentions Ganon's victory in Ocarina of Time.

The 3DS game, as far as we know, will not be a sequel to any pre-existing game (I can't find where exactly you can read this) It will incorporate elements from previous games like Skyward Sword and Twilight Princess.

With that, I'm thinking it will be something similar to Ocarina of Time 3D but with different controls. Possibly a Link in his mid teens. As for where in the timeline, I'm just guessing child timeline, somewhere between Twilight Princess and Four Swords Adventures.

SNOlink

I'm baack. Who missed me?
I think Ganondorf should appear in either the next handheld or console release. It's mostly because he's my favorite Zelda villain and, so far, the games are usually better when he is in them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom