• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New ZD-i Music Competition: Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Howdy everybody, and welcome to the first round of the new Zelda Dungeon-Informer music competition! The aim of this competition is to recognize and demonstrate the musical talent and versatility that exists within the site’s userbase. There are a great many talented musicians in this community, so I hope to see a lot of you participating in this competition.

Because this is just the first round, I’ve decided to keep it open. So the theme for this first round is:

Free

That’s right! For the first round, you can perform or put together a piece of music in any style you want! And to make it even more at the liberty of the contestants, there are no parameters in this round, meaning you can do a cover or original, and any manner of instruments or sounds can be used.

The deadline for entries will be Tuesday, September 26, 2017 at 11:59PM MDT. This gives you a solid two weeks to put something together. Late entries will not be accepted unless there are extenuating circumstances, about which you must PM me at least 3 days in advance of the deadline.

I can’t wait to see what you all do! You may look at this thread anytime for rules and information about this competition, and if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to shoot a PM my way. Good luck to you all!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom