• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New YouTube Channel! Here's My Top 5 Zelda Games

XskywardX

Shadow Instruments
Hey all! I've always wanted to do YouTube, and about a year ago, I decided on what my channel would be called -- GameStuffs. And so, I created it, named it, but never uploaded anything! Until now, that is. I finally got in gear and made my first video: Top 5 Zelda Games. I know, I know, kinda lame. But that's only the start! Even though the channel is called GameStuffs, much of the content is gonna be Zelda-related. Such as a video about the Majora's Mask transformation masks, one talking about the faults of everyone's favorite Zelda game, Ocarina of Time, and one talking about the relationship between Link and Zelda throughout all the games. However, there will be other videos too, of course, like more top 5/10 videos about other games, one talking about one of my favorite games, Rogue Galaxy, and loads of Nintendo-related subjects. I have plenty of things planned for my new channel!

Anyway, if you'd like to take a look at my first video ever, here it is:

Thanks everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom