• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New Young Link in Smash Bros.

Kitkat

Gimme a Break
If you've played Super Smash Bros. Melee then you know that young link is a charater that is basicly a copy of link with a few exceptions. What if young link was the link from majoras mask and had a whole new set of moves that involved his three masks. So tell me what you think and if you want, even his move set. Here's my moveset ideas. ^^

Young Link
Everything is the same except for down + B which would make him put on the deku mask

Deku link
B charges bubble then shoots
Up + B he gets an extra jump, then glides using flowers.
Left or right + B he does a spin in the direction damaging anyone that gets caught up in it.
Down + B put on goron mask

Goron mask B punches
Up + B does the curl into ball thing then flies upward hitting the ground like yoshi's down + B
Left or right + B rolls in the direction hitting anyone in the way
Down + B puts on zora mask

Zora link
B slices using fins
Left or right + B shoots fins in the direction
Down + B takes off mask
Up + B not sure on this one

Final smash, feirce diety mask. Makes link alot stronger and when he swings his sword it fires a swrd beam

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
I like it. Young Link was always my favorite to use in SMBM. I only wish they would have used him in Brawl. I didn't care much for Toon Link.

W

Wulf young Link

i always had the same idea for a young link from MM in SSB4 using similar stuff and oni mask for the final smash. Young link was and is my favorite character from melee and SSB series itself

If you've played Super Smash Bros. Melee then you know that young link is a charater that is basicly a copy of link with a few exceptions. What if young link was the link from majoras mask and had a whole new set of moves that involved his three masks. So tell me what you think and if you want, even his move set. Here's my moveset ideas. ^^

Young Link
Everything is the same except for down + B which would make him put on the deku mask

Deku link
B charges bubble then shoots
Up + B he gets an extra jump, then glides using flowers.
Left or right + B he does a spin in the direction damaging anyone that gets caught up in it.
Down + B put on goron mask

Goron mask B punches
Up + B does the curl into ball thing then flies upward hitting the ground like yoshi's down + B
Left or right + B rolls in the direction hitting anyone in the way
Down + B puts on zora mask

Zora link
B slices using fins
Left or right + B shoots fins in the direction
Down + B takes off mask
Up + B not sure on this one

Final smash, feirce diety mask. Makes link alot stronger and when he swings his sword it fires a swrd beam

One suggestion, the Zora needs the electric barrier in there somehow.

W

Wulf young Link

One suggestion, the Zora needs the electric barrier in there somehow.

Uh maybe as his recovery move is a dolphin jump with electric barrier angled jump depending on the way u point the joystick, similar to fox's recovery move

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom