• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New York 2027

Stormageden747

Zofian General
On July 5, 2024 an outbreak from a government laboratory released dangerous chemicals that turned people into mutants. On September 19, 2025 nuclear war broke out between multiple countries and New York was a target and got hit by a weapon of mass destruction. 1 year later, On September 19, 2026 the same thing happened again. New York and other parts of the country and the world have been left devastated. Groups of survivors roam the city killing on the spot, others are more peaceful. Mutants also roam the city looking for human flesh to feast on.

((Warning, this could get a bit violent. Also, if you haven't noticed it is set in New York City.))

Date: April 16, 2027
Time: 19:45
Fitz enters in his base on the 44th floor of a building located in the Manhattan district. He pulled the Glock 19 out of his belt holster and set it on the table. "Ugh, I wasn't able to find any supplies today," he said as he threw himself onto his makeshift bed. Earlier that day he raided a few buildings nearby, but didn't get any supplies. Some of the survivor groups must have came through and got them before he could. He was given the chance to join some big groups, but he always would decline, as he always worked alone. He has no one he can call a friend nor ally. If given the opportunity he might join a smaller group, but it would be hard to trust people after the incident. A year ago he join a small group, but they turned on him and tried to murder him, but he managed to escape after killing a few of them. After a while he drifted off to sleep.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
"Sh*te!" Leon Asturias blasts a zombie's head off with his shotgun, simultaneously back pedaling away from the mini horde he'd come across. He wished zombies weren't pack animals... cadavers... whatever.

Last edited:

Pen

The game is on!
In the basement of the building across the street from Fitz's building sat Levi in his underground safe house. He had been able to instal a little workshop with plenty of useful tools for crafting, but there were still tools he lacked. He was currently working on an upgrade to his sniper rifle that would hopefully improve its aim a bit and increase its ammunition capacity.

Last edited:

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Marie was inside a super market near Fitz and Levi. She was there to try and find some supplies as she has gone a few days without any food and was running low on water. The building was pretty vacant, which led her to believe the area was already raided. Despite her pessimism though, she still awkwardly stabbed all the zombies that were roaming around the building through the skull and looked around. She didn’t like using her machete to kill that often because it was a gift from her father and was the only thing she had left from her parents. There was a gun on her belt that she found on a dead body shortly after the outbreak, but since she had no experience using guns she never really felt to comfortable handling it.

The super market, like every other place Marie has looked through in the past few weeks, was completely empty of supplies. Marie was never really one to work with groups. She turned down every person that offered to help her since the outbreak. However, she was starting to highly consider trying to find a small group to help out with finding supplies and helping out with combat as she was never really good at it and can only go in areas with minimal zombies (areas that were more than likely raided already). The only downside she saw to joining a group was having to share supplies with the others.

Stormageden747

Zofian General
Fitz woke up in minutes, "Gah, why did I wake up?" He got up and grabbed the glock 19. Pushing it into his holster as he slid down the stair railing. Once he reached the bottom he heard some zombies nearby, they were coming from the supermarket. Zombies really only made noises when people were around. "**** someone must be in trouble." he raced to the supermarket. When he arrived he pulled his gun out and aimed it in front of him. The doors were already torn of the building so he stepped inside. "Is anyone in here?" he called out as he turned on his flashlight. He modified his Glock 19 to have a flashlight mount for small flashlights.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Marie was on her way out of the supermarket when she heard some loud noises. When she came up to the entrance to investigate, she was blinded by a bright light. After her vision began adjust to the light she saw a man pointing a gun right at her.

“Hey! I’m not a zombie. Watch where you are pointing that thing!” She said with some anxiety in her voice.

Pen

The game is on!
Once Levi was done with the minor upgrade to his sniper rifle he went to lie down in his bed for a bit. He hadn't been able to sleep since a few days ago when his girlfriend was killed, but he figured he might as well try to let his body rest a little even though he couldn't fall asleep. Not long after he had lied down he could hear some very vague voices from outside. He couldn't make out any words or even what the voices really sounded like. It could have been zombies, or it could have been people in their right mind. So far though, whenever Levi had heard these sorts of sounds from outside, it had always been zombies walking by. Out of curiosity and caution Levi goes to the periscope system he had installed in his bunker and tried to see if he could spot anyone outside by using it. The street just outside looked as empty as ever, but when Levi turned the periscope to face the other block, he saw a person with a gun stepping into the supermarket. Levi decided to keep watch from here for now.

Stormageden747

Zofian General
Fitz realizes he is pointing his gun at a human. "What's your name, I'm Echo." he hadn't used the name echo in a long time, but he used it to keep his real name a secret. He slowly lowered his gun but still keeping it in hand incase of attack.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
“The name is Marie.” She said with some hesitation. “I don’t want any trouble. There was nothing here. If I could just leave I’ll be out of your way.” She then slowly raised he hands up in case Echo was thinking she was going to attack.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Date: April 17th, 2027
Time: 24:59

As chemical rain bombards the shattered rooftops of Vienna, a dark melody echoes into the night. A family huddled in the corner of a ruined building shivers in the cold night. the tired father faithfully stays alert with a Blaser F3, 12 Gauge Shotgun trained on the splintered door. as the tune reaches their ears, the daughter looks to the sky in wonder. "Was ist das für Lärm Papa?" she says. "Es ist Beethovens 9. Symphonie ... wir sollten hier sicher bleiben."

Nearby, in the Central Cemetery, the ground begins to rumble. the soft dirt begins to move away and a emaciated hand shoots up from the grave of Ludwig van Beethoven. his dark form shambled into the street, but he did not hunger for flesh, nor did he thirst for blood. a ethereal blue grand piano materialized as he lets out a breath of ancient air. Zombies begin to gather around the family's shelter, a source of sweet meat. undead fingers begin to crack through the door. "Lass sie nicht rein!" the girl screams. BOOM! BOOM! Two zombies fall down, quickly replaced by others.

Beethoven observed for a moment and then rested his fingers on the piano's keys, forming a A minor chord.

BOOM! click click
"Es ist eingeklemmt!" the father shouts.

With another deep breath, he opens his eyes and begin's the haunting melody that he had rehearsed in the afterlife for 257 years. his memory of that place was fuzzy but he still remembered the 1st movement of Beethoven's Symphony no. 10. the spectral strings of the piano emanated slow yet intriguing song. the zombies started screeching, covering their ears. one by one they were consigned to dust, blowing away in the wind. having completed his task, Beethoven heads towards the most inhabited place left in the world, New York.

Stormageden747

Zofian General
"Marie, that's a nice name. I'd be willing to give you a bit of my supplies, only under one circumstance. That is you will help me raid the old military base." He backed up a bit and learned against a wall. The old military base was over run by zombies, but would definitely have good supplies. Many of the big groups have sent people there, but none have ever returned. Fitz always wanted to do it, but he need a squad to help him.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
“The old military base?” Marie said with a chuckle. “That sounds like a suicide mission, and I have too much to live for. I will just take my leave.” She said while trying to make her way out of the building.

Stormageden747

Zofian General
"I'm know as one of the best in these parts. If we can pick up another person or so we would be unstoppable," he said to Marie. A smirk slowly appeared on his face. "I guess I should tell you my real name. It's Fitz."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom