• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New Years Eve!

Zorth

#Scoundrel
Hey guys, new years eve is just around the corner. So what are your plans for new year?
Have any new year's resolutions, fireworks to blow up, parties to go to or something else?
Tell me! :xd:

:wave:

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
I'm not sure what the plan is for this year, but usually, I go to a friend's house, and we have a small fire outside and roast food over it and drink sparkling cider in the dark. Sometimes it's just too cold to do it, but it's great fun when we get to!

Zorth

#Scoundrel
I'm not sure what the plan is for this year, but usually, I go to a friend's house, and we have a small fire outside and roast food over it and drink sparkling cider in the dark. Sometimes it's just too cold to do it, but it's great fun when we get to!

ohh, I love doing that for summer. It's a little warmer outside, downside is no fireworks tho :'((

Ganondork

goo
I believe I'll be up in Indiana with my sister. She's in college and I'll be up there from the 26th to like the 2nd. I've been invited to a few parties, but I really don't get the option on whether or not I get to go to them. I don't mind, really. I'm used to spending New Years Eve with family; it's sort of odd that I won't be with my aunts, uncles, and cousins this time around, actually.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
We usually stay up late and drink wine while watching the countdown on the tv. Well, my parents drink wine. My brother and I don't drink. I usually go to bed before midnight, though. I'm not into the whole "New Year's Eve" thing. I don't make a big deal out of it. I usually just text my friends "Happy New Year" and that's it. Yes, yes, I know... I'm boring. =p

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Last New Years Eve I was up until 5 AM watching T.V and playing games…and I'm likely gonna do that again this year, assuming the world isn't over in the next 5 days that is, heheh.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
To a party/sleepover where we stay up until REALLY late playing games, eating and watching movies with a ton of friends :3

I rarely ever set a new years resolutions. but when i do i make sure they come to pass. My new year resolutions this year are..
1. Lose weight
2. Get a job

Out of the two i prefer to get a job more than losing any weight. I am happy with my weight, but society isn't.

Kazumi

chagy
Well, my plans for New Year's Eve mostly involve getting together with a few friends and having a Top Gear marathon while eating cheap Chinese food because we're all poor.

Haven't really thought about New Year's Resolutions yet, but I'm sure I'll come up with something.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
My plans for New Year's Eve is getting ready, then go to a hotel with my family, then wait to the countdown. When it's almost the countdown, all of the people on my place will go: "3, 2, 1!" and fireworks go all up. Sweet stuff~ <3

My resolutions is less internet and more learning because my grades are getting lower than I thought. I bet that'll be hard for me, since I'm too attached with my internet <3.

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
every time my husband and I think of going to Manhattan for New Years, I look at hotel rates and quickly change my mind! lol

I have to work that day this year, but I usually fall asleep anyway. Such a party popper here :lol:

My resolution is to show more love and affection towards the people I care about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom