• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New Year's Eve plans

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
New Year's Eve is this Friday, so what are ya gonna do? My family's original plan was to go and spend it with our church at the fellowship hall, but then some of our family got sick, so we're just gonna have it at home. We've got some snack traditions, and we just hang out, I'm probably gonna play a lot of Wind Waker or LA. How 'bout y'all guys?

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
As usual, I don't really have any friends to celebrate it with, so I'm just gonna be with my parents and 2 of their friends that I've known since I was like 3

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
My plans are always last minute so I won't know till day of, but I might just stay in and watch the fireworks on tv at midnight cuz of the snow. We aren't supposed to be above freezing till after New Years.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
The usual. Hang at home. Try to avoid getting a headache from my mom screaming at the tv and and having to continuously refuse to drink because she can't take no for an answer when it comes to alcohol on new years.

I don't mind staying up for it, but I'm perfectly content just doing my own thing. My mom always has other ideas and makes it a family event that we all have to sit together and watch the ball drop and I never want to do that but she doesn't care that I don't. So usually my new years eve plans are to try and bear through the loud and persistent hassle it always ends up becoming. Its not usually a fun night for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom