• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New Year Resolutions 2020

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
I never have New Years resolutions, since I hate setting goals for myself in general (fear of failure or something I guess). I'd rather just go with the flow and do the things I need and want to do when I need and want to do them

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
This is the second time I'm taking a new year resolution in my life, the first one being a dismal failure

• I will try to spend atleast 2 hrs in Gym after Exams are over (March). My body building role model is Vin Diesel.

7ymGl1l.jpg
  • Will try to control anger
  • Play some games which aren't Nintendo (Witcher, Watch Dogs etc.)

• et a bf or gf
  • get a decent amount of money
  • have a holiday in another country
  • maybe visit my best friends over in America (they're in completely different parts of the US)
Why? I can see them happening good luck! :hug:
What's yours @Cfrock?

Happy Chinese New Year!
Whatever your new year resolutions may be - just remember to prioritize what is and is not important!

No one goes to their deathbed thinking and wishing .....
I wish I made more money tombstone.jpg

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i want to become more happy and in control of myself

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
This is an interesting video about rather than have a specific resolution, one should have a theme for the year like health, or novelty.

My theme for this year is health. Primarily I want to exercise more but also focus on my mental health by learning new things or doing activities that stimulate the brain or just help my mental health in general.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom