• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New Weapons in BotW2

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
For some reason, I don't think we've had a thread about new weapon types before. I'm sorry if we've had one already.

What kind of new weapons would you want to see in BotW2?

Personally, I'd love it if there'd be some new kind of ninja enemies (Yiga or otherwise) with shurikens. I think hitting enemies from afar with a shuriken could be dope.

I'd like a mace type of weapon. I think it could have some interesting attacks, perhaps each class would have a longer chain or a bigger spikey ball on the end.

COKx.gif

The Bread Pirate

Youtuber/Student/Christian
I would like to see a return to normalcy with weapons by discontinuing Shiekah Tech weapons.

This is a personal preference, but I prefer Medieval Fantasy Weapons, and not Si-Fi when it comes to Zelda games.

ball and chain, more boomerangs, dual swords and dual hatchets. and more combat options, maybe something like the stances in nioh/ghost of tsushima. combat gets stale after a while unless you’re maxed out and can take out enemies really fast

The Bread Pirate

Youtuber/Student/Christian
ball and chain, more boomerangs, dual swords and dual hatchets. and more combat options, maybe something like the stances in nioh/ghost of tsushima. combat gets stale after a while unless you’re maxed out and can take out enemies really fast
Ayy! Another Ghost of Tsushima fan. Nice idea.

they really kept the combat from getting stale and you only had one weapon. i never got bored of it but in botw i get kinda tired of using the same sword strikes on the stronger enemies. ghost of tsushima gave me a lot of ideas for a new zelda actually

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom