• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New Weaponary Link?

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
This thread is basically a question if you would like to Link have a main weapon (like the sword) but that you can change. Ex: Bow as main weapon, clawshoot.

If you liked why and which weapon would you like and if not why?

Last edited:

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
I honestly would want it to stick with the sword being the main weapon. I think that it's a bit more...for lack of a better word, easier. Plus, you really can't learn cool tricks like you can with the sword...

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
I like having a sword as Link's main weapon. It virtually describes him. XD But if not a sword, I think some sort of staff or halberd would work... And if not a weapon, I've always dreamed of Link using pure magic to fight! I mean, how cool would that be? :D Link's a natural Hylian, and according to what they told us, Hylians have magic-enriched blood, enabling them to harness magic. We've barely seen Link use any magic aside from elemental arrows and maybe a few spells here and there (like in TAoL). He really needs to start taking advantage of what the Goddesses gave to him (THE TRIFORCE~!!!) and start acting like he should be. XD Imagine how those cool magic spells would look like in Wii graphics. :3

KrazyKyuubi

OH SNAPPLE
Narnia...And sometimes Pocket Asian's box
I think the sword fits best as a beginning weapon.

But if I had to choose another, it would have to be the Bow and Arrow. It's the only other weapon that could give a good chance to slay enemies.

I guess if you got the Iron Boots you could step on your enemies. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom