• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New Ways Of Using Items In Skyward Sword

Jetter

Type to myself in silence
From the trailer and Demo we saw that there were new ways of using the items because of Wii motion plus. You could roll bombs,the sheild was more realistic,you could control the sword better,etc. What do you think of these new ways of using items?:)

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
I love this idea and I believe it to be a spectacular new way for us to use these once ordinary items. The Hookshot has already been rumored to take advantage of this through swinging. There is also the ball and chain (which I would really like to see return.) That item screams to be used for this new technology. We may also get new puzzles based on our logic as well as we've seen in the trailer.

i like the idea of having there be fewer items and having them be more usable. it allows for harder dungeons and cooler puzzles while not making you go back to your bag to change item every third second. but that alo means that there might be fewer dungeons, which i do not like the idea of

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom