• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler NEW VIDEO!!!

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Eldin. Really. I'm guessing this means the Provinces are appearing in this game. This really furthers my belief that the Light Spirits will be in the game to seal away the "dark interlopers" in the Mirror of Twilight.

When I first saw the name Eldin, my impression was that if Eldin and the other Light Spirits had come already and established their presence enough for landmarks to be named after them, they must have already done something major for the land. Given that they were called down specifically to seal away the Dark Interlopers, my impression is that the spirits already completed this task, hence why they already have landmarks named after them. So personally, I think the Interlopers may be part of SS's backstory.

However, now that I think about it, it is possible the story could be retconned so that the Light Spirits were always there, hibernating or something in a manner similar to the Giants of MM, and SS is the story of how the Light Spirits had to be awakened to seal away the Interlopers, and that even was big enough to pass into legends as the reason for the Light Spirits maybe coming out of hibernation.

On a non-related note, I love Phi's voice. Truly.

W

wiimasterplayer

I think that the first battle with Volvagia will take place here and some how through the events of the battle and leading up to the battle the mountain will be change to a new death mountain and the gorons will inhabit it did you notice that the goron in the trailer was in the forest and how he looked like he had been traveling for some time

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I don't suppose we'll be able to use the bird for travel below the skies? But then again, it doesn't apepar that the depths are too far below for the bird to reach down. :3

The geography of the immediate area seems to resemble Dragon Roost Island ever so slightly, gotta love that. I also love the name appearance thingy, though I was it was in the upper left corner like traditional Zelda [traditional is a joke].

[EDIT#21312: This video basically confirms that A) Skyward Sword will be an awesome game and :cool: I want Skyward Sword.]

Last edited:

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
That's pretty awesome!!! The music and the fall footage is spectacular~~~!!!

"EDIT" The "arrival sequence" of Link falling and touching ground reminds me a lot of the Super Mario Galaxy series "arrival at planet" parts.

Last edited:

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
When I first saw the name Eldin, my impression was that if Eldin and the other Light Spirits had come already and established their presence enough for landmarks to be named after them, they must have already done something major for the land. Given that they were called down specifically to seal away the Dark Interlopers, my impression is that the spirits already completed this task, hence why they already have landmarks named after them. So personally, I think the Interlopers may be part of SS's backstory.

However, now that I think about it, it is possible the story could be retconned so that the Light Spirits were always there, hibernating or something in a manner similar to the Giants of MM, and SS is the story of how the Light Spirits had to be awakened to seal away the Interlopers, and that even was big enough to pass into legends as the reason for the Light Spirits maybe coming out of hibernation.

It's never said that they were called down only to seal them. They could have been there from the start, as you said in the second paragraph. I mean, there are more deities than the three Golden Goddesses, we know that. The Light Spirits are some of these deities, as they serve as guardians. If that's the case, the Interloper War would still be going on in the game, meaning the first part of it happened in the backstory and the sealing part of it happens in-game.

View attachment 17415

I saw this from gamefaqs. New item, Mole Mitts from the Minish Cap is back

You're absolutely certain this is 100% legit? Because if it is, that is totally awesome.

Last edited:

Dukusword

Hylian Warrior
It's never said that they were called down only to seal them. They could have been there from the start, as you said in the second paragraph. I mean, there are more deities than the three Golden Goddesses, we know that. The Light Spirits are some of these deities, as they serve as guardians. If that's the case, the Interloper War would still be going on in the game, meaning the first part of it happened in the backstory and the sealing part of it happens in-game.

You're absolutely certain this is 100% legit? Because if it is, that is totally awesome.

Yeah someone posted it on gamefaqs and game a little info on it, it was from the Game Informer magazine.

AgentPerry

Hoo hoo hoo!
I am loving the music in this game right now. The peaceful tune of Skyloft, the magestic music for the overworld, and that tropical (somehow) theme to Eldin Volcano. I'm basically loving everything about this game right now.

Nice to see that the Mole Mitts return!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom