• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler NEW VIDEO!!!

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
That sackcloth-chute is awesome! I wondered for a sec how he'd be able to pull that landing off, and then "WHOOSH!"

Eldin Volcano looks very cool, also, and so Phi. This is the first time I got to see her, except for when she was first shown. Her voice sounds a little better than Midna, to me.

Some very interesting information here. Although it does seem to create an inconsistency where the names of the light spirits are given to locations in SS and TP, but not mentioned in OoT, a game that fits between them, but I suppose that is unavoidable when games are not made in the same order as the timeline.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Yeah Just saw that. I noticed just how good this art style can be. when you land that mountain scene is just beautiful.

Last edited:

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Surely the Master Sword could be forged, but be powerless (or something) and then later, she finds out the only way to defeat Ghirahim is to fuse with it, thus making the ultimate sacrifice?

Look at Phi's figure. It's that of the Master Sword. The MS has that form due to Phi morphing with the Skyward Sword. I guarantee it.

zelda_possible_new_mastersword.jpg

Last edited:

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
Sorry, just realised my mistake, my first post when I said the Master sword was forged, I meant Skyward Sword, that should probably clear things up a bit.

Oh. Well, as far as that goes, I'm thinking that the Knights get that sword design of the Skyward Sword, but only Link's has the blue gem on the hilt (and only his is the Skyward Sword) due to Phi housing herself in it.

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
It seems as the Eldin the light spirit as everyone else has said...

But in another subject, it seems flying doesnt take too long, since we can see Link jumping from presumably Skyloft and it took like 5 seconds to get to his destination, also the zone was marked by a huge red laser-like light. This may mean there is isnt much overworld and you can only land in certain areas, with a tiny little parachute that wouldnt help an egg land safetly, maybe it works as a Roc's Cape.

Now we learned a lot about Phi! We know she in somekind of debt or service to Link, because she calls him Master. In other side, she looks kind of big next to Linko_O

EDIT: I wonder what happens if you dont get your napkin out to land

Last edited:
What Does This New Video Say About the Land Beneath the Clouds?

I'm sure you've all seen the new video featuring a bit of bird riding and the new "Eldin Volcano" from Skyward Sword (if not, it's on the ZD homepage). This really brings to my attention the question of not what, but exactly who will be found underneath the clouds. I know we've got confirmed gorons and other new races, but I really am now curious; will there be humans down there? It is pretty customary in Zelda games that Kakariko Village sits in the shadow of Death Mountain. So will there be a Kakariko Village inhabited by humans (or Sheikah?) in Skyward Sword, or is this too early for humans of any kind to be living beneath the clouds? If humans were inhabiting this world as well as Skyloft, Kakariko would not be too far from the area we just saw. Also, in TP, Kakariko seems to be pretty connected to the sky, being home to one of those ancient statues and the Sky Cannon (possibly implying people traveled from Kakariko to Skyloft?). What do you think? (BTW, this idea, obviously, comes from the assumption that Eldin Volcano is indeed a younger version of Death Mountain, if you believe differently, please share why) :D

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Also, there should be a new smiley to commemorate Link's new talent...whistling!

As far as the "human" thing goes, I believe that we will see humans BUT in scarce numbers. You never really know if a human or two has found away down from the clouds or has been there all along. It's surely possible that a human could live down there because it's nature and people have learned to live off the land. We might also see a totally random traveling salesman down there... with an evil mask... ;) But seriously, I could be completely wrong, but that's how I see it.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
Well, Eldin Volcano looked a lot like the area we saw the Mogmans in in the E3 2011 trailer, so I'm thinking we'll see that race there. However, I'm certain we won't be seeing the Sky Canon, as I'm sure the Oocca won't play a part in the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom