• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New Video

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
The fight seemed pretty easy at first, but as the scorpion moved to using its other claw things got interesting to watch. It was quite difficult for the player to keep up with the scorpion and he almost got hit a few times. The time he did get hit was something that made me smile. The scorpion did 2 hearts worth of damage and I must say, thanks for listening about difficulty Nintendo. I'm getting interested again.

Hierarch7

~The Wolf~
Brilliant. I'm very intrigues by the dynamic gameplay shown here. It seems that you can fight a little more to your style now.

:triforce: The Seventh Hierarch :triforce:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Nice, 2 hearts worth of damage! SS is definitely going to be better than TP now. I now wish that Nintendo would sell a demo to all Wii owners, and even those who don't have a Wii!

shan-tastic

nine thousand and one.
Sweet fight! I was a bit nervous to see how the motion controls were going to work given the issues during the press conference, but it looks like they're pretty great so far despite that. Battling will definitely be a million times more fun than before.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Sweet fight! I was a bit nervous to see how the motion controls were going to work given the issues during the press conference, but it looks like they're pretty great so far despite that. Battling will definitely be a million times more fun than before.
AND a bit harder, since you have to kill the enemies a certain way for the most part. Bosses are going to be, without a doubt, 100 times better than previous renditions, ESPECIALLY a sword fight with Ganondork.

EDIT: I just viewed the video under the first one. Apparently, the Stalfos-like enemy that was dualwielding (omg, major reference to this one character) is somewhat tough, and Link can easily hack and slash until he gets hit. This game is a huge installment to the Zelda series, no doubt about it.

D

dins fire

I think the graphics seem to flow more, and with the help of cel shading, Hyrule is becoming a much more colorful world. the new fighting style might be the next big bump nintendo needs, and who knows, maybe in a year or two all wii sword games will play like skyward sword

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
I have just checked the second video and unless my eyes deceived me, Link can jump now! It seems to depend whether you're near a high ledge though so I am not sure if you can do it all the time.

Vynn Sarr

Sith Lord
I have just checked the second video and unless my eyes deceived me, Link can jump now! It seems to depend whether you're near a high ledge though so I am not sure if you can do it all the time.
It also looks like if you dash, and run into a wall, you will run up the wall like in assassin's creed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom