• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Animal Crossing New Update! (Coming April 23rd) New Merchants, Art Gallery and more

Threads relating to the Animal Crossing series.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw

So, seems like we're getting a load of new content in two days.
What do you think of this? Personally I'm very excited that the game is getting more things to look forward to.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I’m really excited for all of it! I’m already planning on spots for all my bushes. Just have one hangup... Redd. I really hope they improved art collection from New Leaf. I went for several months with nothing but fakes. I sincerely hope he’s not that bad anymore. Rng with fossils is one thing, but rng with paintings when some of them can be fake? Hell no. Please improve that.

a little annoyed the art is coming back tbh. i like redd though and im glad he's returning in a bit more faithful manner. i hated like him being a full fledged art dealer in new leaf, that was dumb as hell.

what i do like is the inclusion of shrubs and hedges though and that'll be nice. now i have an excuse for why i havent developed my town at all so i can think things out with bushes in the picture...

having an event inside the museum is neat too.

now all i need to do is form a prayer circle for house centipedes. nintendo, please. its animal crossing. ANIMAL crossing. why you gotta cut people's favorite animals like that.

No information on what the Autumn only event will be. Past that, I think it's a solid update. If we get an update liek this every few months, all good.

These updates will make the printed guide really out of date though.

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Gist of it, is that it apepars some paintings and statues can be "haunted" changing with the sun going down and reverting at day......which to me seems REALLY cool a levitating statue in the middle of a garden or a glowing stone would be pretty damn cool.

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
im putting off donating the art i received from redd because im not really too eager to start collecting art... and im assuming redd doesnt return to the island until you've done so because ive not seen him at all for like two weeks since i first got the artwork.
Donating the first one triggers the museum update so that is probably why and it is always legit for that reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom