• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild New Treehouse Footage: What We Learned

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator

So, according to this footage, we learn a few more things about what we can expect from the game:
  • You have to tame your own horses and continually soothe them to keep them tamed.
  • You can register up to 5 horses at a time at a stable, and you can name them.
  • Your horses can die if they take enough damage.
  • Sidequests are still a thing, and there looks to be a way we can keep track of them similar to the Bomber's Notebook from MM3D.
  • Random encounters with NPCs fighting enemies in the field are possible.
What do you guys think about these features? What else have you noticed in this video?

Tompatuk

Living the dream
I was a bit disappointed with the treehouse I don't think it really showed off the horse mechanics very well particularly in regard to combat. At 3:36 You also see the horse run into a problem when he is free running because he ends up on a steep slope.

I liked the donkey at 8:57 I wonder if you will need him for some special missions carting heavy goods around and also the variation in horses is good to see.

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
Can you ghost ride your horse? In that case, Imma get a bunch of horses and name them Zelda characters I don't like and ghost ride them off a cliff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom